BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought o...1 Answers
  • KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of thes...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
Anna C.
Nancy, KY
These chips are good if you're in the mood for some hispanic flavors! I love that Kettle Brand chips are so crispy, and usually never broken but the bag is SO difficult to open. I have to use scissors each time I get them. I think the bag might play into how they keep their chips so crispy and safe though.
dave d.
Sharon, MA
Kettle Brand Potato Chips chile verde was okay... A little too spicy for my liking but I'm sure other folks enjoyed it quite a bit. My family tried it and it was too spicy for them as well. Hopefully other chips will be much better. We tend to like things that aren't so spicy.
LaTayia A.
I usually go for the jalapeno flavor by this brand but they didn't have them at the store I went to so I picked this flavor up instead and I'm happy I did! This flavor is so good. It's well seasoned with just a very subtle hint of heat. I'll definitely be buying them again!
caswift S.
Gilbert
These were a nice surprise when we were at Frys and needed chips a few months ago. They are so flavorful but not greasy at all. They have a little spice to them, which we all liked. Everyone but my mother-in-law, that is!
GRACE L.
Los Angeles, CA
This has surpassed the jalapeño flavor as my favorite flavor. It is very slightly tangy which makes the chips feel less heavy. It has a great crunch as all kettle brand chips do. I would recommend this flavor for anyone who likes jalapeño.
Hugh Spencer L.
Fort Wayne, IN
These chips were absolutely delicious! They were nice and crisp. The Chile Verde gave them the perfect kick. I also love that they are Certified Gluten-Free & Non GMO Verified. I look forward to trying more of their products!

I received the product as a free sample. I’m not sure what the retail cost is but I’m sure it’s a great value!
Ricardo F.
Pelham, NH
a little too spicy but really good, I have to say I was surprised how good the chips tasted specially if you think that is a new brand, but so far so good, great flavor on the spicy side, if you like spicy food you should try these ones, just make sure you soda on the side
LaBrandon D.
Hoover, AL
These chips are so good, the flavor pairs well with almost any sandwich that you might have. Also I appreciate the crunchiness of the chips - it’s not too hard but very crisp!
Jeremy J.
Woodbury, MN
These are delicious! I love kettle cooked chips and I wish this flavor was more readily available in my area. They are crispy and delicious and have just the right amount of seasoning. Some kettle chips can be on the salty side but these were perfect.
Jason N.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to like these, but unfortunately I thought they were horrible. I’m not sure if I got a bad bag, but the chips were chewy which made them inedible. I ended up throwing the bag away
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Spontaneous W.
Does this brand have more variety flavors?