BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought o...1 Answers
  • KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of thes...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
LaTayia A.
Foodie Expert
I usually go for the jalapeno flavor by this brand but they didn't have them at the store I went to so I picked this flavor up instead and I'm happy I did! This flavor is so good. It's well seasoned with just a very subtle hint of heat. I'll definitely be buying them again!
Jeremy J.
Woodbury, MN
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I love kettle cooked chips and I wish this flavor was more readily available in my area. They are crispy and delicious and have just the right amount of seasoning. Some kettle chips can be on the salty side but these were perfect.
Hugh Spencer L.
FORT WAYNE, IN
These chips were absolutely delicious! They were nice and crisp. The Chile Verde gave them the perfect kick. I also love that they are Certified Gluten-Free & Non GMO Verified. I look forward to trying more of their products!

I received the product as a free sample. I’m not sure what the retail cost is but I’m sure it’s a great value!
Jason N.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to like these, but unfortunately I thought they were horrible. I’m not sure if I got a bad bag, but the chips were chewy which made them inedible. I ended up throwing the bag away
Richard K.
Irvine, CA
This was the first item I grabbed out of my Gents VoxBox from Influenster! I have had thus brand of chips before but not in this new flavor! I am usually a basic or sour cream and onion potato chip fan but I could definitely see myself seeking out this flavor again in the future. Super tasty Chile flavor that's not overly spicy. I also love that it's in a healthy mindful size that isn't overly taking at 140 calories a bag. If you haven't tried these before I'd definitely recommend grabbing a bag for yourself! (I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Juan P.
Leesburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde
These chips are amazing ! Sweet & Spicy but just with the right little amount of kick into it ! Even my daughters ❤️ It and they dont like spicy on their food. Besides It is 0 Trans Fat and Gluten free this chips are Bold in flavor and you just can stopped eating it ! I definitely will look for a big bag next time I go for groceries, They are the perfect snack !! I receive this product completely for free in The Gents VoxBox for complementary testing purposes in exange for my honest review on all the products. @influenstervoxbox @KettleBrand #VerdeCrunch
Tommy C.
PALISADES PK, NJ
I have been a huge fan of   Kettle Brand Chips for a long time but I've never tried this flavor. Prior to trying the Chile Verde, my favorite has been their bacon maple syrup but this one trumps that. It not overly salty or oily and has a nice kick. The aroma when you open a bag is very fragrant too. I also like the small portion bags, It makes a good snack on the go. I got these complimentary from Influenster as part of my Gents VoxBox, but my review is based sole on my experience with the product.
Jacob S.
Albemarle, NC
I received these Kettle Brand Chile Verde chips for free with my #gentsbox from Influenster. I love the Kettle brand, especially the salt and vinegar, but have never tried these before. UNTIL TODAY. These chips are so crisp and crunchy just like i expected the Kettle brand to be, and they are actually very flavorful. The only thing i didnt like about these, is that it left my lips burning after consuming and also the aftertaste wasnt very pleasant in my opinion.
Jeremy L.
Bowling Green, KY
I have long been a fan of Kettle Brand chips, but I've typically stuck to their plain variety.  These were AMAZING and are now my new favorite flavor.  The flavor was subtle, not too overpowering, with just a little bit of heat.  The heat was pretty mild, which is a plus for me because I'm not a huge fan of things that are overly hot.  And just like all of Kettle Brand chips, they had a great crunch.  They weren't too greasy.  I got these complimentary from Influenster as part of my Gents VoxBox, and I am so glad I did!  These are definitely a new favorite for me.  The only con I have is that my bag is now empty!
Shane T.
Havelock , NC
I do not eat many chips these days due to having diabetes.  But when I do splurge and have some chips, I want chips that really catch my taste buds.  The flavor of these Kettle brand chips really hit the taste buds hard and hard in a good way.  The crispness of the chips are perfect like they were homemade.  I will definitely check these out in the store.  Thanks to Influenster for the chance to try these chips.
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Spontaneous W.
Foodie Expert
Does this brand have more variety flavors?