BY KETTLE BRAND

Our Pepperoncini Chips Have A Fresh Peppery Taste, Mild Heat And Tangy Vinegar Punch. Pair These Crunchy Snacks With Your Favorite Hero Sub For A Match Made In Heaven… Er… An Italian Deli.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Sea Salt, Salt, Green Bell Pepper Powder, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Spices, Vinegar, Jalapeno Powder, Onion Powder, Parsley Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Parsley Flakes.

Samantha G.
Dry Ridge
Found these on sale one day at the gas station so I decided to try them. I went back the next day and bought every single pack they had. They have a wonderful texture and an even better taste. I am so impressed with these and would be happy to have them with my lunch every single day. They are slightly spicy which just makes the flavor that much better. They can be difficult to find, so if you find them BUY them. You won't regret it.
Karen R.
I love these. Had them once and they were great I forgot the name and searched for them again. The second time I had them they were good still but not as great as I remembered but I still enjoyed them very much. They're definitely a less fragile chip though
Ainsley A.
Beloit
These are my favorite chips ever. They have just the right amount of kick and I love how crisp they are. I wouldn't mind a slightly smaller lower price tag, but it doesn't deter me from buying them because I am addicted!
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
I just fell in love at first bite! These chips are amazing! The flavor is superb and you really can’t go wrong with and KETTLE brand chips. The flavor alone went above and beyond my expectations for a pepperoncini flavored chip! Totally recommend these bad boys.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
You GUYS! This is 100% my favorite chip ever made. I love kettle brand because they make a chip that is an actual crunchy chip. They’re thick and loaded with flavor. Once you try kettle brand, you won’t want to go back to any other chip brand. I always get the big bags at Kroger for 2 for $6. I literally can’t eat any other chip after trying these.
Tanna H.
Broadway
These chips are crunchy and very flavorful with a little bit of heat. They truly taste like a pepperoncini and provide the great quality kettle always packs into their bags
Malissa Q.
Salem,Or
Purchased at: Safeway
My state, my hometown has hands down the best pepperoncini chips I've ever tried!! Full of flavor and actually tastes like a banana pepper!!! I LOVE ME some banana peppers (:
Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
I am a potato chips lover and Kettle Brand always delivers with the crunch! This pepperoncini flavor is spicy without a lot of heat (as compared to jalapeño). Kettle Brand has a “Natural Promise” to make their products with natural ingredients and no preservatives. 👏🏼
Spring L.
These are super delicious. Recommended. Doesn't taste like pickles or anything too acidic. Nice flavoring, though, and it goes along really well with the Kettle-brand chip crunch. I wasn't too disappointed that the flavor had nothing to do with pepperoncini after I actually tasted how good the chip was.
Shelby W.
Atlanta, GA
For being such a weird flavor, I love these. They taste kinda like dill pickle chips. I would recommend these for anyone who likes dill pickle chips and likes a little bit of heat. They aren’t very healthy but I love them as an indulgent treat.
Kelly H.
Waynesboro, GA
I have been looking for a new chip flavor to try and pepperoncinis are my favorite!! are these good?
Lauren S.
I love pepperoncinis but I want to know if these actually taste like them or just another upsetting flavor?
Prachi S.
What is the heat level? Are they spicy?
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
So I love the jalapeño chips. How do these compare? Sometimes the jalapeño can be a little too spicy depending on my mood. Thanks!
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
How exactly do these taste? Is it more like a pickle flavor or a jalepeno flavor?

Amazon