Kettle Brand® Organic Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips uploaded by KRISTINA K.Kettle Brand® Organic Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips uploaded by KRISTINA K.Kettle Brand® Organic Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips uploaded by Christine K.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions;

These Sea Salt & Vinegar organic chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste so great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients, the finest organic potatoes, organic oils and craft cooking methods. And they're backed by a commitment to sustainability like wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel. Kettle Brand Organic Potato Chips: simply great tasting, all natural organic potato chips made by a company that cares. Our Natural Promise~ 0 grams trans fat~ No preservatives~ Gluten free~ Non-GMO Project Verified~ Made with All Natural Ingredients Great Taste. NaturallyCertified Gluten-FreeNon GMO Project VerifiedUSDA OrganicKosher.

Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
I love this chip on those days when I just need to have a snack while I watch my favorite show. Every mom has her go to, and this is mine. I also love that they are gluten free which is an added bonus for those bloated days. Thank you #kettlebrand for making the best salt n' vinegar chip out there.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I love salt and vinegar chips so when I can buy a them in an organic variety I don't feel so bad about it! These are perfectly crunchy and have the perfect balance of vinegar and salt. They're my favorite to eat with a tuna sandwich.
Sierra B.
New York
My absolute favorite! I could munch on these all day long. Not too strong, but so flavorful! I love every flavor but these especially. I always have a bag or two of these delicious chips laying around!
Ashleigh L.
Lehi, UT
My absolute favorite chips ever! I’m so glad these are organic because we try to eat as organically as possible. Now I’m craving some more as I type this review. I wish they were at my grocery stores more frequently but whenever I see them, I buy this kind! You can never go wrong with salt and vinegar ;)
Kortney M.
Long Beach, MS
Love these chips. They have so much flavor and crunch to them. I like to keep these in the house as a snack for the kids because it offers a somewhat healthier choice for them. We love the bag not being so loud too. If only there were more chips per bag because we eat them ALL!
Christina M.
I am usually not a fan of kettle chips but I decided to give these a try since they were free with my meal. I love salt and vinegar chips but the flavor for these was on point. I also really enjoyed the crunch on these since it wasn’t as unbearable as some other brands.
Cleda R.
San Diego
I love the crunchiness of these chips. Plus I convince myself there a healthier chip for you being they are organic. This chip is great if you like salt with a bit of vinegar it’s very crunchy and flavorful. I think this brand of chips are one of the best.
Ellen G.
Brighton, MA
I usually am not a fan whatsoever of salt and vinegar chips but for some reason Kettle has gotten the flavor absolutely right! It’s not over powering at all the that natural kettle crunch makes EVERY chip taste better. Try them out for yourself!
Whitney B.
Marysville , OH
These are great for lunches I know that I am a person who can eat a whole bag if left unwatched. So this is a good sub to help me not chow down while enjoying great chips. I wish they had big packs of the little bags.
Tarra T.
Kettle chips are amazing because they’re wicked crunchy and delicious, and not as greasy as most other chip brands. We go through a bag way too fast to buy them regularly, but once in a while they’re a good treat.