BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

We Searched High And Low For Undisputed Organic Potato Excellence. Determined Not To Disrupt This Flawless, Spudsy Goodness, We Hand Cook These Beauties In Small Batches And Coat Them With A Gentle Kiss Of Salt. Organic Simplicity At Its Finest.

Organic Potatoes, Organic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Buy on iHerb*
Lauren T.
Chicopee, MA
They flavor is great and I love that they're organic. These are the best chips to pair with appetizers. They are far more healthy than other options I could buy for my family. I love sea salt for its nutritional content over regular salt.  They are a little more pricey then the other chips, but it has less fat because they are kettle chips.
Danika D.
I love these chips. They have a great crunch and the chips are lightly salted. Yes they have a minimal flavor but these are the best to dip in salsa or hummus. They are my favorite chips that I eat everyday!
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
These are really good to eat. They aren't to salty or to hard to bite on if you have sensitive teeth. I love the way the bag feels to makes it feel nice . They aren't oily either and don't have loads of salt on them
Melissa A.
TURLOCK, CA
We love these! The whole family likes them. Sturdy enough to dip but not so hard it will break a tooth like some kettle chips. They stay fresh for a long time, too.
Olivia H.
Davie, FL
This brand offers an organic / healthier chip as opposed to other brands. It's flavorful, and packs a crunch. You won't miss your red triangle shaped chip at all.
Eileen N.
Pickens, SC
These Organic Sea Salt Potato Chips by Kettle Brand® are far more healthy than other options I could buy for my family. I love sea salt for its nutritional content over regular salt.

We do not buy chips a lot because we would get in the habit of eating too often, but when we do buy chips, it is in this vein-- healthier AND tasty.

There is not a ton of greasiness to these, too, which I appreciate. These chips make for a satisfying treat from time to time. I recommend these over most of the competition.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like these chips because they are different and they offer organic products in them. The only thing that I don't like is that they are like potato chips that are tangled together. This makes it harder to break and sometimes it's a little to loud and crunchy. Other than that I think they are really good and a great alternative to your typical chips seen in grocery markets.
annie p.
This has to be my favorite potato chips and has the perfect crunch each and every time.They are never greasy or soggy like some chips I've had in the past .I am never disappointed and each bag you know you're going to enjoy when you purchase from Kettle brand .I highly recommend them to everyone that loves potato chips and sure you'll enjoy them as much as I do .
Yesi S.
Im a sucker for kettle cooked ANYTHING. So it was no surprise that I adored these. We generally keep a bag stocked in our pantry for random snacking because it is the perfect crunch and saltiness without all the additional fake flavoring.
Phyllis P.
Portland
Crispy, crunchy and totally irresistible.  One bag a month is all I can allow myself, and I do not share!  Of course, holidays and other special occasions, such as hot days, will see me purchase more.  No point in buying any other brand.  All my friends know this!