BY KETTLE BRAND

KETTLE CHIPS 15x 5 OZ LIGHT SALT ORGANIC POTATO CHIPS Now organic is for the flavor seekers. As potato-purists were obsessed with perfection. So we searched high and low for undisputed organic potato excellence. Determined not to disrupt this flawless potato flavor we hand cook these beauties in small batches for optimal flavor.: GLUTEN FREE NUT FREE KOSHER (Note: This product description is informational only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use. For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use.) see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren T.
Chicopee, MA
Foodie Expert
They flavor is great and I love that they're organic. These are the best chips to pair with appetizers. They are far more healthy than other options I could buy for my family. I love sea salt for its nutritional content over regular salt.  They are a little more pricey then the other chips, but it has less fat because they are kettle chips.
Danika L.
I love these chips. They have a great crunch and the chips are lightly salted. Yes they have a minimal flavor but these are the best to dip in salsa or hummus. They are my favorite chips that I eat everyday!
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Foodie Expert
These are really good to eat. They aren't to salty or to hard to bite on if you have sensitive teeth. I love the way the bag feels to makes it feel nice . They aren't oily either and don't have loads of salt on them
Melissa A.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
We love these! The whole family likes them. Sturdy enough to dip but not so hard it will break a tooth like some kettle chips. They stay fresh for a long time, too.
Taylor Z.
Pensacola, FL
Good chips with the perfect crunch! Love these chips and they don't seem to get stale or soggy- they keep nice and crispy! I like the simple ingredient list also!
Olivia H.
Davie, FL
This brand offers an organic / healthier chip as opposed to other brands. It's flavorful, and packs a crunch. You won't miss your red triangle shaped chip at all.
Eileen N.
Pickens, SC
These Organic Sea Salt Potato Chips by Kettle Brand® are far more healthy than other options I could buy for my family. I love sea salt for its nutritional content over regular salt.

We do not buy chips a lot because we would get in the habit of eating too often, but when we do buy chips, it is in this vein-- healthier AND tasty.

There is not a ton of greasiness to these, too, which I appreciate. These chips make for a satisfying treat from time to time. I recommend these over most of the competition.
Phyllis P.
Portland
Crispy, crunchy and totally irresistible.  One bag a month is all I can allow myself, and I do not share!  Of course, holidays and other special occasions, such as hot days, will see me purchase more.  No point in buying any other brand.  All my friends know this!
Krista G.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: All Natural Potato Chips Lightly Salted 5 oz
i LOVE kettle cooked chips, and these definitely do not disappoint! They are so crispy and crunchy yet so delicious. I love how they have many different flavors as well. the sea salt ones are my favorite because they have a subtle flavor that isn't too overpowering how some chips can be.
Victoria G.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: All Natural Potato Chips Lightly Salted 5 oz
Very good, they are not too salty. They are very crunchy and delicious. They are a little more pricey then the other chips, but it has less fat because they are kettle chips. Sometimes i alternate between these and the lays kettle chips. I would recommend to others.