BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Real Sustainability. "The view from the top of our building is really special to me. We have a creek that runs past Kettle Foods. Our building is surrounded by several acres of restored wetlands. Up on our roof, you'll find over 600 solar panels that have been helping offset our electric needs for a decade now. We work really hard to leave no trace behind while still making tasty chips. We buy wind energy credits, recycle over 90% of our waste, and we even have our used vegetable oil converted into biodiesel to power our company cars. We believe you can have your chips and eat them too. After all, we want to keep that view beautiful. Thanks for your support," --Jim Hauge, Kettle Foods employee since 1988. jim@kettlefoods.com.

Lisa S.
Asheville, NC
Kettle makes good chips, but it's nice to know all the grease you're eating might be good for you (or at least not as bad). And they are perfect for my special homemade sour cream - green chili dip! Not quite as good as the regular Kettle plain chips, but with a little more dip on them, who can tell? You can eat them and feel righteous!
Jenna M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I recently had these chips with a sandwich I got from publix. They were absolutely delicious!! I was expecting them to be a little flavorless, but they were not at all! They were amazing! Olive oil chips are delicious! I would definitely recommend these to others!
Claudia S.
Tasty chips. Crunchy and lite. Not too oily and I feel good after eating them because I know I had a lite and healthy snack. I've yet to try some of the other flavors, but will definitely do so when I come across them. I'm sure they/re just as good.
Taylor H.
Bend, OR
Great chip. All natural. Not too much "salty" flavor. This is a great dip chip. I am a first time buyer but if these stick around I will buy them again. I got them at my local Safeway and I thought to myself that they looked good & was glad that I tried them. If you don't like kettle chips. This isn't your bag.
Amanda G.
These are so delicious you won't be able to stop with just one. They are crunchy and solid enough for dip but I think they are better to eat just plain. I also like the cracked black pepper variety but usually come back to the plain and would buy these again.
Haley B.
These chips are best! I know this sounds weird, but they actually taste like real potatoes, they don't taste fake and greasy (cough cough lays). They're baked which makes them healthier than most chips out there.
Arely M.
These are my to go to chips I absolutely love how they're real crunchy, they aren't salty like other chips and I get to make them how I'd like by adding hot sauce and lime... Over all I would definitely give this 5 stars!
Audrey D.
Tucker, GA
I am obsessed with these chips. The ingredients are so simple and the chips are delicious. They taste like potatoes and chips simultaneously. I have bought these chips many times and would suggest them to anyone! They are healthier than most chips, too!
Summer L.
Loooove these. I can't do regular chips, I don't know why they just have a strange texture to me but kettle chips are my FAVORITE. They're not too salty and they go really well with sandwiches which is the only time I eat them.
Megan C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This brand of chips is the one we always get when buying kettle cooked chips. They have a good verity of flavors to choose from. They have a really good flavor, as well as a good texture. They aren't too hard nor too soft!