Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Melissa H.
This brand is amazing and most (if not all) of their chips are Non-GMO certified which is why I gravitate to them. The NY Cheddar has a good cheese flavor without the chemical aftertaste.
Jen S.
They are super crunchy (good) and super dairy intensive. The cheese & sour cream is real, as evidenced by my lactose related symptoms. They are super yummy though.
Kasey K.
They smell VILE, but like all Kettle Brand Chips, they were nonetheless delicious. To be fair, most cheese flavored potato chips smell awful but taste wonderful.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
TO DIE FOR! Cheese chips are my absolute go to snack, if only I could eat them. :( Not that they're healthy, but um, yes I'd eat the whole bag in one sitting. Delish!
Benjamin A.
Prattville
Kettle cooked chips are generally my favorite and the Kettle brand is even above Mrs. Vickie’s in my opinion. Of the Kettle Brand chips I’ve had this one is my least favorite due to lack of flavor.
I've been eating kettle chips since I was a little kid. They are the only potatoe chips o buy. They all taste great and I love dipping them in plain Greek yogurt.
justin v.
Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting,Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting, Great tasting.
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
Delicious, great flavor and crunch. Gots that's great kettle cooked flavor and smell. The packaging is unique. I recommend trying these if you have not.
Miranda M.
I love white cheddar popcorn so I thought I'd give these a go, and I'm glad I did! They're delicious and different from your average salted potato chips
Jenna 💁.
dayton
By far my favorite flavor of the kettle brand chips. The ingredients are simple. It's very affordable and you can find this product almost anywhere.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?