Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Jackie A.
my favorite chip brand of all time! I love all flavors. when i have snack night new york cheddar and buffalo bleau are my favorite
Betsy B.
These are great chips! They have a great crunch and a great taste. I've tried a lot of kettle cooked chips and these are the best.
Kristin W.
Yum, yum, yum! Prior to my braces, I was able to scarf down one bag by myself! So good and crispy! I prefer baked chips over fried!
Anzhelika S.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummmmmm is all i can say about this chips. they are not greasy and they do not crumble. they even fill the bag up a decent amount.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Our family loves these chips. Crispy and flavorful, but not greasy. They are the perfect crunch and lots of flavor combinations.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I get these at school out of the vending machine. They are very good. I would like to try the other products they have to offer.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Yes these are pretty good! I'm not a huge fan of the extra crunchiness of these types of chips, but the flavor makes it worth it!
Deedee R.
I like the flovor of the chips but what i totally didnt like was how hard they are almost cut my gums up cause they taste good.
Laura H.
Cleveland, AL
the kettle chips are very crunchy and when I eat them I feel like I'm eating healthy. they also have some interesting flavors.
Alina P.
Galena, OH
I love Kettle brand chips! They don't taste as greasy as other chips and they are so delicious! They are a lot of flavors too!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?