Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
I've been eating kettle chips since I was a little kid. They are the only potatoe chips o buy. They all taste great and I love dipping them in plain Greek yogurt.
Sarah S.
Manley Spgs, AK
My husband loves Kettle chips. His favorite flavor though is the sea salt and black pepper but they are very hard to find.
Betsy B.
These are great chips! They have a great crunch and a great taste. I've tried a lot of kettle cooked chips and these are the best.
Tara M.
These are awesome chips. I already love kettle cooked chips because of their flavor and crunch, but the flavor makes them that much better.
Ashley J.
These are alright, but I definitely expected better flavor since I usually am very pleased with Kettle Brand chips.
Tamara W.
Love these cheesy chips. Not greasy like other chips. If you crumble them up they make a great topping for tuna casserole.
Clair I.
Marquette Hts, IL
I love this brand of chips because they are super crispy without being hard and are not greasy like other chips.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
These are delicious. I love how they are crunchy, but also very flavorful. Bags of these never last long in our house.
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
Kettle brand chips are the best. They are all super delicious and crunchy. Perfect combo with a sandwich.
Michelle  G.
Love Kettle brand!! The New York Cheddar with Herbs chips are delicious, a great side for any sandwich!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?