Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Berenice E.
Long Beach, CA
These kettle chips are fresh and delicious! The chips are thin, snap crunch, and light. I like they are all natural and are cooked with the peel on them. At least they are more nutritional than most chips. They are also low in calories and sodium!
Amanda M.
Burlington , KY
Good taste at first but very greasy which made me feel sick afterwards. These are great to serve at parties, I just would not recommend eating a large amount in one sitting.
Danielle S.
Knoxville, TN
These suckers are dangerous. Especially when drunk. Even more so when you are only a silent observer to a long, but entertaining conversation on wacky character stats on New Years Eve. All of a sudden you have an empty bag. True Story.
Mariah S.
Holmen, WI
The first time I bought these I thought they would be a little weird, but they are so good! I bought them at a local grocery store. The only con to these is that you can't stop eating them. Seriously so delicious!
Jennifer H.
Really enjoy their chips. Nice thickness and crunch. Not too salty. Never greasy. Always a good selection of flavor choices. This one is very tasty with a light seasoning of flavor.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Ooohh how I love these!! There's something about these that don't give me that huge analyst of guilt from eating junk food. It's like, they're still chips, but they're not quite as bad. And the flavor! Yum!
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
It's funny that it says New York because I actually ate them there. If I want to be "healthy" I get kettle cooked chips, but beside that fact, I really liked these chips and would totally buy them again.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
pretty good chips have a nice flavor with good crisp and crunch. have literally sat down with a bowl of them and ate the entire bowl before i realized that they were gone.
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
These chips (and flavor) are my favorite. They are less greasy than any other brand on the shelf as far as I know, and they still hold the good flavor. Little pricey though.
Nicole R.
Novato, CA
Cheesy, crispy, perfect cut of a chip. Kettle brand chips always taste fresh and stay so for longer than most chips. They feel and taste more natural... no weird ingredients in there.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Jena K.
Kettering, OH
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Is the herb flavor overpowering?