Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
This is my favorite flavor of Kettle chips. I usually don't like cheddar chips but I love these for some reason. The cheddar isn't too overpowering but it is still prominent. I also like how sturdy the packaging is.
Vanessa R.
Holy moly these chips are absolutely amazing you cannot go wrong trying these trips especially if you're a cheese person I highly recommend it if you want to try something new and interesting they are inexpensive and worth the try 100%
Jeanie S.
Three Rivers, CA
First of all, I love cheese anything. Next to Cheetos, these are my all time favorite chips. I don't think they are very healthy, but once in a while you need to indulge in something sinful and these chips fit the bill. They have an excellent potato taste and I highly recommend them.
Danielle B.
I love Kettle Brand chips. They have all the greatness of flavor that we love to have in junk food, but it tastes and feels healthier. I also really like this cheddar flavor, because unlike a lot of cheddar flavoring on chips it is not too overwhelming and doesn't taste artificial.
Sydney L.
West Chicago, IL
I love the salt and vinegar chips from the brand I always get them from jimmy johns and they are spectacular I absolutely love them, they are so good and when ever I grave them I always order jimmy johns to deliver just the chips no sandwhich lol they r amazing
Erin D.
Concord, CA
As much as I hate to admit to loving chips, these are SO delicious! Perfect for parties as an alternative to boring potato chips or crackers with just a hint of flavor.
Elle S.
I'm not a potato chip person but I love these! A little greasy feeling but they seem so much more healthy and light than other potato chips. Very crispy and crunchy, the cheese flavoring is absolutely perfect. Finger-lickin' good
Lara M.
These chips are addicting. They have a perfect cheddar flavor that is not at all overwhelming. I really like that these chips are not fried and have healthier ingredients. I will usually grab the cheddar or the sea salt chips as a snack for the week.
Berenice E.
Long Beach, CA
These kettle chips are fresh and delicious! The chips are thin, snap crunch, and light. I like they are all natural and are cooked with the peel on them. At least they are more nutritional than most chips. They are also low in calories and sodium!
Amanda M.
Burlington , KY
Good taste at first but very greasy which made me feel sick afterwards. These are great to serve at parties, I just would not recommend eating a large amount in one sitting.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Jena K.
Kettering, OH
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Is the herb flavor overpowering?