Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chelsey C.
Best potato chips I've had hands down. Super crispy, not too salty and perfect flavor. The only downside to these is that you probably will eat the whole bag in one sitting if you lack self control like I do.
Beth W.
I didn't personally enjoy these. Too much flavor for me. I don't honestly know what I was thinking when I bought them. I love their plain kettle chips, I could eat a whole bag! Dangerous little dudes.
Jada W.
I love these! Never tasted a cheesy chip quite like it. But they're hard and they stab my mouth. I keep eating them for the taste but they're not very friendly to my mouth
Sheila M.
Corydon
These are very tasty chips. I do enjoy them when I purchase them. They are very affordable for my budget. The only downfall is high in sodium and I do have to watch that in my diet. But for people that do not have this problem it is a great chip
denise c.
Livingston
We like the cheesiness of these chips. We buy two to three bags a month. They never last the whole month. They are very hard to find here so when I find them I try to buy extrea
Mari D.
Central Falls, RI
These are very good. However some people might find the flavor to be a little bit over bearing. They are in the same price range as other major Potatochip companies.
Ari D.
Love this Kettle chips! They taste great. Good crunch to them just as a potato chip should have. Wonderful sophisticated flavors without going to exotic for a chip.
Elle S.
I'm not a potato chip person but I love these! A little greasy feeling but they seem so much more healthy and light than other potato chips. Very crispy and crunchy, the cheese flavoring is absolutely perfect. Finger-lickin' good
Danielle S.
Knoxville, TN
These suckers are dangerous. Especially when drunk. Even more so when you are only a silent observer to a long, but entertaining conversation on wacky character stats on New Years Eve. All of a sudden you have an empty bag. True Story.
Jennifer H.
Really enjoy their chips. Nice thickness and crunch. Not too salty. Never greasy. Always a good selection of flavor choices. This one is very tasty with a light seasoning of flavor.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?