Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Buy on Walmart
Melissa H.
This brand is amazing and most (if not all) of their chips are Non-GMO certified which is why I gravitate to them. The NY Cheddar has a good cheese flavor without the chemical aftertaste.
Jen S.
They are super crunchy (good) and super dairy intensive. The cheese & sour cream is real, as evidenced by my lactose related symptoms. They are super yummy though.
Kasey K.
They smell VILE, but like all Kettle Brand Chips, they were nonetheless delicious. To be fair, most cheese flavored potato chips smell awful but taste wonderful.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
TO DIE FOR! Cheese chips are my absolute go to snack, if only I could eat them. :( Not that they're healthy, but um, yes I'd eat the whole bag in one sitting. Delish!
I've been eating kettle chips since I was a little kid. They are the only potatoe chips o buy. They all taste great and I love dipping them in plain Greek yogurt.
Miranda M.
I love white cheddar popcorn so I thought I'd give these a go, and I'm glad I did! They're delicious and different from your average salted potato chips
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
Delicious, great flavor and crunch. Gots that's great kettle cooked flavor and smell. The packaging is unique. I recommend trying these if you have not.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
So So so good! Kettle Chips have it going on! I really like all their unusual and gourmet flavors! I am particularly found of the New York Cheddar
brandi t.
Yummy chips! Love love love grabbing these for quick snacks and just to munch on throughout the day! Not too much cheese and just enough crunch.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
These are so good! Crispy, flavorful, not greasy, or too salty. I'm a big fan of kettle cooked chips, and kettle is definitely my favorite brand.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?