Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Ari D.
Love this Kettle chips! They taste great. Good crunch to them just as a potato chip should have. Wonderful sophisticated flavors without going to exotic for a chip.
Sara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is BY FAR Kettle Chips' best flavor! I used to work in sales and Kettle Chips was one of my favorite customers - I would go in for work, and I would leave with chips. I've been lucky enough to try a bunch of flavors, and this one is my absolute favorite!
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
These are the top pick when your buying crunchy kettle style chips. The cheddar flavor reminds me of home in Vermont. Excellent addition to a sandwich for lunch. Most supermarkets have them, and most health food markets. Crunchy and delicious.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
These are so delicious, I can only trust myself with the mini bags. I could eat them all, they are so cheesy (in the best way possible) and delicious. They are more expensive than other chips, but most kettle cooked brands are. I love the crunch.
Victoria J.
These had a really good flavor and super crispy texture. I could also tell that these chips were more natural than some other brands. The only thing I didn't like was they left a really strong sort of oniony aftertaste that didn't go away even when I brushed my teeth.
Jizelle B.
Love the crunch that these chips offer and the flavor is not an over powering cheddar, the perfect amount for a chip. My work sells them in our cafeteria, so they are a little pricey that way but totally worth it!
Brandy D.
Kettle Brand Has the market on Kettle chips. They were one of the first brands to cook them in this style and they are most definitely the crispiest and most flavorful. These cheddar ones are so yummy!
Taylor R.
Anaheim, CA
I was hesitant to try these chips since they don't look like you average cheddar flavored Ruffle. They were a lot lighter in color than I expected, but once I tasted it, holy cow! This chip was packed with flavor. And none of that fake cheddar flavor either. This actually tasted like real cheddar cheese, it was amazing!
Samantha M.
Bend, OR
These are so delicious. The crunch, the tang, the whole gamut. If you're a fan of cheese, these are for you; plus they're super affordable. The only con is that kettle chips are notorious for filling their bags with air. You only get about a half a bag of actual chips
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
This is my favorite flavor of Kettle chips. I usually don't like cheddar chips but I love these for some reason. The cheddar isn't too overpowering but it is still prominent. I also like how sturdy the packaging is.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?