Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Kettle brand chips are one of my all time favorite brands. This flavor particularly is great. Compared to other brands the ingredients are pretty straightforward so I feel good about choosing them. I would definitely recommend. We eat them constantly with sandwiches.
Rachel P.
Bloomington , IN
These chips are perfect for a salty fix! I love kettle cooked chips because they are extra crunchy and this is on of my favorite flavors. Obviously potato chips aren't the healthiest option, but for those days where you want to "treat yourself" to something tasty, the cheesy flavor of these chips is awesome!
Danielle B.
I love Kettle Brand chips. They have all the greatness of flavor that we love to have in junk food, but it tastes and feels healthier. I also really like this cheddar flavor, because unlike a lot of cheddar flavoring on chips it is not too overwhelming and doesn't taste artificial.
Gabby A.
San Antonio, TX
Kettle chips are not only my favorite style of chips but also my favorite brand! My husband and I have been buying these for many years. The black pepper is his personal favorite but we have tried every single flavor and enjoy em all
Megan F.
salem, OR
These are my favorite chips. And they are my favorite kettle chips. They have a great cheese flavor and that great kettle chip crunch. Sadly they dont seem to carry them at the store I shop at most. But they are salty and tasty and I will find them and buy them!
Cheryl S.
These are our favorite brand of kettle chips! Such a big hit anywhere we take them! We love grabbing a bag before heading on the boat or out on the soccer fields. The flavors are all very tasty! Lots of flavors to choose from.
Lenine U.
San Francisco
UGH I WAS SO OBSESSED WITH THESE CHIPS! They are def my favorite followed closely by the salt and black pepper. The flavor of this is crazy good for anyone who loves the taste of cheddar cheese. Soooo good. I want some now!
Jenna V.
I love the flavor and crunch of these kettle chips. I'm an absolute addict. I only wish the bags came more full of chips, it's too easy to finish a bag between you and another person. Delicious and dangerous.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Ultimate party in your mouth! These are dangerously delicious! I've only found them at a grocery in Chicago and that's probably a good thing because I don't live in Chicago or I would eat them ALL THE TIME!
Bryn Z.
Catawba, SC
Delish! The crunchiness of Kettle chips is just right, and the cheddar flavor is to DIE for. It's not too sharp and not too mild, but definitely cheddar-y. These are my new go-to chips. My husband loves them, too!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?