Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Buy on Walmart
Mariah S.
Rochester, MN
The first time I bought these I thought they would be a little weird, but they are so good! I bought them at a local grocery store. The only con to these is that you can't stop eating them. Seriously so delicious!
Jennifer H.
Really enjoy their chips. Nice thickness and crunch. Not too salty. Never greasy. Always a good selection of flavor choices. This one is very tasty with a light seasoning of flavor.
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
It's funny that it says New York because I actually ate them there. If I want to be "healthy" I get kettle cooked chips, but beside that fact, I really liked these chips and would totally buy them again.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Ooohh how I love these!! There's something about these that don't give me that huge analyst of guilt from eating junk food. It's like, they're still chips, but they're not quite as bad. And the flavor! Yum!
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
pretty good chips have a nice flavor with good crisp and crunch. have literally sat down with a bowl of them and ate the entire bowl before i realized that they were gone.
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
These chips (and flavor) are my favorite. They are less greasy than any other brand on the shelf as far as I know, and they still hold the good flavor. Little pricey though.
Nicole R.
Novato, CA
Cheesy, crispy, perfect cut of a chip. Kettle brand chips always taste fresh and stay so for longer than most chips. They feel and taste more natural... no weird ingredients in there.
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
These are my favorite potato chips hands down. The kettle cook gives them an awesome crunch and the flavor is unreal. It's a bold cheddar flavor that will rock your world. I can eat a whole bag of these in one sitting and still crave more.
Samantha G.
I could eat these chips every day, and I'm not a big chip eater. These are wonderful. Super crunchy and extra cheesy. So yummy! However, they are hard to find in my area.
kate w.
Oakland, CA
Kettle is probably my favorite chip brand and thus far i have never been disappointed with any of their chips. same goes for these- i love all their interesting flavors.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?