Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
The Kettle brand New York Cheddar Potato Chips are SUPER crunchy and crisp. They have lots of flavor and go great with a sandwich. I find they are a nice little afternoon snack as well if you want to treat yourself. I recommend them as an addition to a picnic, or to have around the house for a snack.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
this are delicious and a great alternative to other chips that have alot of not so good ingredients that alot of brands have. i will definatly continue to purchase i have even gotten my friends hooked on these chips! and anything cheese flavored is the best
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
This is BY FAR Kettle Chips' best flavor! I used to work in sales and Kettle Chips was one of my favorite customers - I would go in for work, and I would leave with chips. I've been lucky enough to try a bunch of flavors, and this one is my absolute favorite!
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Would love to promote this I'm a YouTuber I'd love to review this on my channel i love promoting products on my page. It's a fun way to let others see what's really out there.Also love chips never heard of these would love to try.
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
Kettle potato chips are my go to chips for sure. Ii satisfies my need for a crunchy snack and is perfect with my sandwiches. They are closer to a higher end in price but worth it. I'm not sure I can call a potato chip healthy but I really lie their range of flavors. Salt and Pepper is my fav!
Mallory M.
Napa, CA
When kettle chips first came on the scene there were only a few flavors. My favorite has always been the NY Cheddar. They are cheesy, salty, crunchy and an absolutely perfect afternoon pick me up. All the new flavors they offer are great, but NY Cheddar will always be my favorite !
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
The New York Cheddar Potato Chips are fantastic. They arent over powering and they are the perfect amount for 2, or one if you really want to smash on a bag of chips. We get these all the time and really enjoy it day or night. The price is average at around 2-2.50 a bag.
Samantha M.
Bend, OR
These are so delicious. The crunch, the tang, the whole gamut. If you're a fan of cheese, these are for you; plus they're super affordable. The only con is that kettle chips are notorious for filling their bags with air. You only get about a half a bag of actual chips
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Kettle brand chips are one of my all time favorite brands. This flavor particularly is great. Compared to other brands the ingredients are pretty straightforward so I feel good about choosing them. I would definitely recommend. We eat them constantly with sandwiches.
Rachel P.
Bloomington , IN
These chips are perfect for a salty fix! I love kettle cooked chips because they are extra crunchy and this is on of my favorite flavors. Obviously potato chips aren't the healthiest option, but for those days where you want to "treat yourself" to something tasty, the cheesy flavor of these chips is awesome!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?