Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Taylor R.
Anaheim, CA
I was hesitant to try these chips since they don't look like you average cheddar flavored Ruffle. They were a lot lighter in color than I expected, but once I tasted it, holy cow! This chip was packed with flavor. And none of that fake cheddar flavor either. This actually tasted like real cheddar cheese, it was amazing!
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
This is my favorite flavor of Kettle chips. I usually don't like cheddar chips but I love these for some reason. The cheddar isn't too overpowering but it is still prominent. I also like how sturdy the packaging is.
Vanessa R.
Holy moly these chips are absolutely amazing you cannot go wrong trying these trips especially if you're a cheese person I highly recommend it if you want to try something new and interesting they are inexpensive and worth the try 100%
Jeanie S.
Three Rivers, CA
First of all, I love cheese anything. Next to Cheetos, these are my all time favorite chips. I don't think they are very healthy, but once in a while you need to indulge in something sinful and these chips fit the bill. They have an excellent potato taste and I highly recommend them.
Sydney L.
West Chicago, IL
I love the salt and vinegar chips from the brand I always get them from jimmy johns and they are spectacular I absolutely love them, they are so good and when ever I grave them I always order jimmy johns to deliver just the chips no sandwhich lol they r amazing
Erin D.
Martinez, CA
As much as I hate to admit to loving chips, these are SO delicious! Perfect for parties as an alternative to boring potato chips or crackers with just a hint of flavor.
Elle S.
I'm not a potato chip person but I love these! A little greasy feeling but they seem so much more healthy and light than other potato chips. Very crispy and crunchy, the cheese flavoring is absolutely perfect. Finger-lickin' good
Lara M.
These chips are addicting. They have a perfect cheddar flavor that is not at all overwhelming. I really like that these chips are not fried and have healthier ingredients. I will usually grab the cheddar or the sea salt chips as a snack for the week.
Amanda M.
Burlington , KY
Good taste at first but very greasy which made me feel sick afterwards. These are great to serve at parties, I just would not recommend eating a large amount in one sitting.
Danielle S.
Knoxville, TN
These suckers are dangerous. Especially when drunk. Even more so when you are only a silent observer to a long, but entertaining conversation on wacky character stats on New Years Eve. All of a sudden you have an empty bag. True Story.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?