Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsey C.
Best potato chips I've had hands down. Super crispy, not too salty and perfect flavor. The only downside to these is that you probably will eat the whole bag in one sitting if you lack self control like I do.
Kayla W.
Not your typical chips! Very different, but mildly “fake” cheese flavor. This is to be expected I guess when putting cheese into a chip, but I was a little disappointed flavor wise. Good for a quick snack!
Beth W.
I didn't personally enjoy these. Too much flavor for me. I don't honestly know what I was thinking when I bought them. I love their plain kettle chips, I could eat a whole bag! Dangerous little dudes.
Jada W.
I love these! Never tasted a cheesy chip quite like it. But they're hard and they stab my mouth. I keep eating them for the taste but they're not very friendly to my mouth
Dena R.
Salem, OR
First of all basically all chips by this brand are amazing. I looooove cheese and these chips are delicious! They're almost made in Salem Oregon so its a local product for myself
Alison H.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend and I are obsessed with this flavor. We can't keep a bag in the house for more than a few days! They are so addicting. Other flavors are good, but these are our favorite by far.
Sheila M.
Corydon
These are very tasty chips. I do enjoy them when I purchase them. They are very affordable for my budget. The only downfall is high in sodium and I do have to watch that in my diet. But for people that do not have this problem it is a great chip
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Good kettle chips. I didn't think I'd like the jalepeno, but it was not too hot- had some kick at the back of it, but not crazy-hot. The cheddar really didn't have much cheese flavor to me, but the chip was OK. The BBQ and Sea Salt were my favorites, and I will order those flavors again. I'm glad I tried the variety of this brand. They're very crunchy- and the bag is big enough and has enough air to not pulverize the chips. Yeah, there are some broken ones, but not for lack of trying to protect them.
Mari D.
Central Falls, RI
These are very good. However some people might find the flavor to be a little bit over bearing. They are in the same price range as other major Potatochip companies.
denise c.
Livingston
We like the cheesiness of these chips. We buy two to three bags a month. They never last the whole month. They are very hard to find here so when I find them I try to buy extrea
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?