Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Nicole w.
Saint Johns, FL
The favor of these are very strong. If you like cheese you'll enjoy these chips as a snack. I enjoy being able to taste the cheese and the flavor of the potatoe chip itself.
Laura T.
Richmond, VA
Kettle brand New York cheddar chips are hands down my favorite chips ever! They have a nice natural cheese taste! If you love cheese you'll love these! My only complaint is I can never find these in stores! I have to order mine off amazon but it so worth it ;)
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
These chips are addicting. The cheese does not taste artificial like many other cheese-flavored snacks. They are almost too good that I cannot purchase them all the time because I will end up consuming them right away. I definitely recommend giving it a shot!
Mari D.
Central Falls, RI
These are very good. However some people might find the flavor to be a little bit over bearing. They are in the same price range as other major Potatochip companies.
Ari D.
Love this Kettle chips! They taste great. Good crunch to them just as a potato chip should have. Wonderful sophisticated flavors without going to exotic for a chip.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
These are the top pick when your buying crunchy kettle style chips. The cheddar flavor reminds me of home in Vermont. Excellent addition to a sandwich for lunch. Most supermarkets have them, and most health food markets. Crunchy and delicious.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
These are so delicious, I can only trust myself with the mini bags. I could eat them all, they are so cheesy (in the best way possible) and delicious. They are more expensive than other chips, but most kettle cooked brands are. I love the crunch.
Victoria J.
These had a really good flavor and super crispy texture. I could also tell that these chips were more natural than some other brands. The only thing I didn't like was they left a really strong sort of oniony aftertaste that didn't go away even when I brushed my teeth.
Jizelle B.
Love the crunch that these chips offer and the flavor is not an over powering cheddar, the perfect amount for a chip. My work sells them in our cafeteria, so they are a little pricey that way but totally worth it!
Brandy D.
Kettle Brand Has the market on Kettle chips. They were one of the first brands to cook them in this style and they are most definitely the crispiest and most flavorful. These cheddar ones are so yummy!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?