Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
Who can't resist New York cheddar white cheddar with potato chips make it a kettle and it's good to go
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
So tasty. but they give me such bad heart burn that I just can't hang so I don't get them anymore. :(
Joanna O.
I tried, and probably won't again. Very strong taste not in a good way. But everyone idle different
My absolute favorite flavor of Kettle Chips. I have been buying this flavor for years and love it!
Crystal S.
Odell, IL
These are so tasty! I love the kettle cooked brand. The crunch is good and the flavor is perfect.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
These chips are so rich and hit the spot! The white cedar is sharp and the texture is great.
Tyler L.
Dacula, GA
I have been obsessed with these chips since I was like 12. So delicious! Never get enough
Emily W.
Pullman, WA
You haven't truly lived your chip life if you haven't tried these chips. If you like cheese AT ALL or Ruffles Cheddar Chips and liked those, this product is like the god of all cheddar chips. It's a little on the expensive side, but after your first bite, you'll be willing to spend that money on another bag. BUY THIS, ITS NOT EVEN A QUESTION!
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
they are my fav flavor from kettle chips! i like the crunch kettle chips have because they are a little thicker than some brands but it is a bummer some stores dont have this flavor!  i have seen some really cool flavors but it seems some stores carry only 2-3 flavors i want more!!
Kyla J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
ABSOULUTE FAVORITE CHIP BRAND AND FLAVOR!!! Kettle chips taste so good while being healthier than other options. I love the packaging, company ethic, and the large variety of flavors.  I always buy these when I'm looking for a yummy snack and bring them to parties.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?