Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
The New York Cheddar Potato Chips are fantastic. They arent over powering and they are the perfect amount for 2, or one if you really want to smash on a bag of chips. We get these all the time and really enjoy it day or night. The price is average at around 2-2.50 a bag.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Kettle brand chips are one of my all time favorite brands. This flavor particularly is great. Compared to other brands the ingredients are pretty straightforward so I feel good about choosing them. I would definitely recommend. We eat them constantly with sandwiches.
Rachel P.
Bloomington , IN
These chips are perfect for a salty fix! I love kettle cooked chips because they are extra crunchy and this is on of my favorite flavors. Obviously potato chips aren't the healthiest option, but for those days where you want to "treat yourself" to something tasty, the cheesy flavor of these chips is awesome!
Joyce L.
RICHMOND, BC
This is probably one of my favorite chips avaliable in North America. I love the texture of the chips, it is thick and almost feels like those home cooked or fresh made in restaurant type of texture. The cheese favor actually taste like real cheese!
Gabby A.
san antonio, TX
Kettle chips are not only my favorite style of chips but also my favorite brand! My husband and I have been buying these for many years. The black pepper is his personal favorite but we have tried every single flavor and enjoy em all
Cheryl S.
These are our favorite brand of kettle chips! Such a big hit anywhere we take them! We love grabbing a bag before heading on the boat or out on the soccer fields. The flavors are all very tasty! Lots of flavors to choose from.
Megan F.
Salem, OR
These are my favorite chips. And they are my favorite kettle chips. They have a great cheese flavor and that great kettle chip crunch. Sadly they dont seem to carry them at the store I shop at most. But they are salty and tasty and I will find them and buy them!
Lenine U.
San Francisco
UGH I WAS SO OBSESSED WITH THESE CHIPS! They are def my favorite followed closely by the salt and black pepper. The flavor of this is crazy good for anyone who loves the taste of cheddar cheese. Soooo good. I want some now!
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the flavor and crunch of these kettle chips. I'm an absolute addict. I only wish the bags came more full of chips, it's too easy to finish a bag between you and another person. Delicious and dangerous.
Christina S.
I just recently discovered these chips and really like them! However, I wish they were a bit more cheesy. I do like these a lot, especially for their crunch. But I do feel like the flavoring could be a little better.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?