Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Buy on Walmart
Bryn Z.
Catawba, SC
Delish! The crunchiness of Kettle chips is just right, and the cheddar flavor is to DIE for. It's not too sharp and not too mild, but definitely cheddar-y. These are my new go-to chips. My husband loves them, too!
Sarah C.
Kenmore, NY
My families FAVORITE!!!! Super crunchy, great cheese flavor. Best part, k can pick them up anywhere. ... grocery store,  drug store,  gas station, etc. I've been buying them for years!
Chelsey C.
Best potato chips I've had hands down. Super crispy, not too salty and perfect flavor. The only downside to these is that you probably will eat the whole bag in one sitting if you lack self control like I do.
Beth W.
I didn't personally enjoy these. Too much flavor for me. I don't honestly know what I was thinking when I bought them. I love their plain kettle chips, I could eat a whole bag! Dangerous little dudes.
Dena R.
Salem, OR
First of all basically all chips by this brand are amazing. I looooove cheese and these chips are delicious! They're almost made in Salem Oregon so its a local product for myself
Jada W.
I love these! Never tasted a cheesy chip quite like it. But they're hard and they stab my mouth. I keep eating them for the taste but they're not very friendly to my mouth
Sheila M.
These are very tasty chips. I do enjoy them when I purchase them. They are very affordable for my budget. The only downfall is high in sodium and I do have to watch that in my diet. But for people that do not have this problem it is a great chip
denise c.
We like the cheesiness of these chips. We buy two to three bags a month. They never last the whole month. They are very hard to find here so when I find them I try to buy extrea
Nicole w.
Saint Johns, FL
The favor of these are very strong. If you like cheese you'll enjoy these chips as a snack. I enjoy being able to taste the cheese and the flavor of the potatoe chip itself.
Laura T.
Richmond, VA
Kettle brand New York cheddar chips are hands down my favorite chips ever! They have a nice natural cheese taste! If you love cheese you'll love these! My only complaint is I can never find these in stores! I have to order mine off amazon but it so worth it ;)
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?