Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Meg C.
Oak Street, Clayton
I really really like these crisps. The flavour is very strong of which I adore, I hate wish washy flavours. They’re a lot nicer than the other leading brands as they’re cheesy but not sickly and over powering. My only downside would be that they’re very powdery after so you need to wash your wands for sure.
Catherine K.
Bangor
These taste like slightly more upmarket crisps - and they are. The flavour is good, not too overpowering, but they are a bit too crunchy for my liking at times. Overall though, if you’re looking for something a bit fancier, these are good. Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips
Rachel H.
Merseyside
Kettle chips are my favourite crisp brand and are crispy, crunchy and full of flavour. These in particular taste so good and the flavour is really strong. Usually find this brand on offer in the supermarket so is relatively good value for money
Alice. C.
Cheese fiend review coming up: There is absolutely no way I’d not love these. I already loved the brand before giving these a go and although their a little more than I’d normally spend on crisps I’d highly recommend that extra few pennies. Worth it.
Mallory S.
Saint John, NB
Good flavour, clean package and usually is a on for a decent sale. It’s good once and awhile but it’s not something I’m going to run and get weekly. Kettle chips are a good alternative to a lot of the other chips out there
Anna W.
London
I love cheese flavoured crisp so easily they are one of my fave flavours. They are however really crunchy and hard so difficult to chew. Kettle crisp are of better quality than a lot of their supermarket counteracts.
Ana S.
London
Th y are my favourite crisps ever. Super crispy, great flavour, they don’t break like crazy inside the pack as most crisps do and they represent a real treat for me. Love them!
Alexandra W.
Broughton Astley , ['', '', 'Leicester ']
Yummy crisps nice cheese flavour. I recently tried the bacon and maple syrup flavour. Oh wow these are gorgeous. They have a delicious bacon flavour with a hint of maple.
JEANNIE L.
Toronto, ON
In general, I enjoy eating Kettle branded chips. They have the perfect thickness and crunch. The New York Cheddar is one of my all-time favorites. It is perfect for cheese lovers. It has the perfect punch of flavors without being overly salty- which I find is the case for most cheese flavored chips.
x.makeup.n.cakeup.x S.
wimbledon
These are the cheesiest crisps I have ever tasted!!! They are so goooooood I absolutely love them I love the packaging I love the design and most importantly I love the taste. They are slightly more expensive than other big competitors out there but deffinatley way way better in taste and quality
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?