Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexandria P.
I liked these crisps and found they was light, good taste and fairly filling, not to bad for you either, t
Jessica M.
horley
absolutely love them. Explosion of flavour in your mouth. A bit expensive but it is worth it.
Jekaterina K.
my most favorite chips, i like that they are very thick and looks like real hand baked
Carol-Ann L.
So cheesy ! L-O-V-E those! Kettle chips are my favorite. So good to treat yourself
Tracy M.
Abbotsford, BC
So delicious! I could, and have, eat a whole bag to myself lol. So so yummy. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a cheesy, crunchy snack
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
Love these chips! Great for a low calorie diet as well. And it has lots of different flavors which is also great.
Brittney K.
Niagara on the lake , ON
Love this flavour! There is no other chip out there that is similar. Tried these on a whim and I'm hooked. They are very flavourful, and taste natural. The packaging is nice and thick and the result is a bag full of full sized chips, with little to no broken pieces or crumbs. Definitely more of a gourmet choice that you could put out for company.
Lynne M.
Blackpool , Lancashire
Love these, my favourite flavour & I prefer not to share. They are no dearer than inferior crisps & I always have them in my cupboard. I buy them from the supermarket with my weekly shop. My only complaint is they are so good I eat too many.
Kim L.
These are delicious and crunchy. The only problem is trying to put down the bag once you've started eating them
Kiki D.
These are my FAVOURITE go-to indulgence when I'm looking for a salty kick in the middle of the afternoon. They are crunchy and delicious - I've even got my brother addicted to them! I will definitely buy these over and over again. I don't get sick of them!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?