Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Izzy G.
If your a fan of cheesey chips these our the ones! I feel like I'm eating a cheese n Craker in a chip, it's amazing!
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
Love these chips! Great for a low calorie diet as well. And it has lots of different flavors which is also great.
Bethan C.
PETERBOROUGH, LINCOLNSHIRE
Cheese: good. Carbs: even better. I mean who doesn't like cheese and carbs? Great taste and are far too addictive!
Kim L.
These are delicious and crunchy. The only problem is trying to put down the bag once you've started eating them
Kayleigh I.
Glasgow
So cheesy! Nice crunchy crisps I love mine dipped in spicy salsa. Usually around £1.50 per share bag... Fab!!!
Kaytlyn G.
B.C. Canada
Looooooooooove these chips kettle cooked are the best and the flavor you can tell they use real ingredients:)
Shanelle R.
Victoria, BC
There pretty good. Just make sure have something to drink while having them. They made me syler thirsty 😅😅
Alexandria P.
I liked these crisps and found they was light, good taste and fairly filling, not to bad for you either, t
Beatrice G.
I finish these in one sitting! I love them. They are full of flavor. They have a great crisp and crunch.
Brittney J.
Pitt Meadows, bc
All the flavors of kettle chips are delicious! Personally my favorite is the honey mustard ones!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?