Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
D C.
these are my favorite chips ever!! they're so crunchy and flavorful i cannot get enough!!
Sandra C.
La Mesa, CA
Kettle chips for daaaaaaaaays. So much amaze. Best tastiest chips evaaaar! Very crunchy!
Eric P.
You get the awesome crunch of the kettle style with a strong cheese flavor. Great chip!
Codi T.
So yummy! I love the taste and the crunch of these chips. Hard to go wrong with these.
Faith W.
Floyd, VA
Great texture and flavor but strange after taste. Would recommend to my friends though
Katharyn L.
These are pretty addictive. They were delicious but had kind of a weird aftertaste.
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
Yummy! I hate buying these cause I end up eating the whole bag! Buyer beware!!!!
Hilary M.
These are really delicious. Whenever I spot them, I grab them for a tasty treat.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I love these chips! They always taste delicious no matter what flavor you get.
Naomi P.
London
Kettle has to be my favourite crisp brand. The cheddar or plain sea salt are my favourite and I love the brand as its packed with flavour. They can be bought singularly or in multipacks which is great for me as a student as I can buy a multipack and take one in everyday making lunches easy to make in the morning. Definitely worth a buy!
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Jena K.
Kettering, OH
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Is the herb flavor overpowering?