Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
Love Kettle chips! They have wonderful flavors to choose from, are always fresh and crispy.
Kimberly C.
Reading, PA
Probably my favorite flavor I love this brand taste and range of flavors great crunch iconic
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
These chips are so rich and hit the spot! The white cedar is sharp and the texture is great.
Cassie J.
Jb Mdl, NJ
My favorite go to on cheat day. Seriously satisfying. Love them so much it's hard to stop.
Stephany P.
Midland, MI
My husband loves these chips because they have more bite to them than regular potato chips
Hillary R.
They're okay. Not my absolute favorite, but I choose them occasionally over a plain chip.
Kevyn B.
Great chips! Not a super cheesy flavor, but still very delicious! I would buy them again!
D C.
these are my favorite chips ever!! they're so crunchy and flavorful i cannot get enough!!
Tyler L.
Dacula, GA
I have been obsessed with these chips since I was like 12. So delicious! Never get enough
Sandra C.
LA MESA, CA
Kettle chips for daaaaaaaaays. So much amaze. Best tastiest chips evaaaar! Very crunchy!
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?