Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
JENNIFER G.
Full of flavour, this flavour is my favourite as I'm quite fussy, they do maple syrup and bacon flavour with is my next favourite, crunchy
♡
Very good, I don't imagine it to be the most healthy but I do really like them. Not my favourite type of chips. But they are quite nice
Millie B.
Billingshurst , West Sussex
Posh version of walkers. It's a very strong cheese flavour but still tasty. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to try them again.
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Friend of mine brought this home. Never tried this brand nor flavor before. Not too bad although the cheese seems a little bit off.
Lisa F.
Absolutely love these! These are made just a mile away from my home so it's rude not To. Tastes amazing and such a great crunch.
Carolyn B.
Very thick and flavourful. Comparable to mrs.Vickies but thicker and better flavour choices. Good ingredients and not too pricey
Heather B.
Super delicious and perfectly crunchy! I often find myself accidentally finishing a bag in one sitting they're so addictive.
Bethan C.
PETERBOROUGH, LINCOLNSHIRE
Cheese: good. Carbs: even better. I mean who doesn't like cheese and carbs? Great taste and are far too addictive!
Kayleigh I.
Glasgow
So cheesy! Nice crunchy crisps I love mine dipped in spicy salsa. Usually around £1.50 per share bag... Fab!!!
Shanelle R.
Victoria, BC
There pretty good. Just make sure have something to drink while having them. They made me syler thirsty 😅😅
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?