Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Geneva  R.
Edmonton, Alberta
My favorite! Perfect crunch and flavor. Try them you'll love them!! This flavor is my favorite but do try the others. They are yummy too
JENNIFER G.
Full of flavour, this flavour is my favourite as I'm quite fussy, they do maple syrup and bacon flavour with is my next favourite, crunchy
♡
Very good, I don't imagine it to be the most healthy but I do really like them. Not my favourite type of chips. But they are quite nice
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Friend of mine brought this home. Never tried this brand nor flavor before. Not too bad although the cheese seems a little bit off.
Millie B.
Hawthorn way, Billingshurst
Posh version of walkers. It's a very strong cheese flavour but still tasty. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to try them again.
Carolyn B.
Very thick and flavourful. Comparable to mrs.Vickies but thicker and better flavour choices. Good ingredients and not too pricey
Lisa F.
Absolutely love these! These are made just a mile away from my home so it's rude not To. Tastes amazing and such a great crunch.
Heather B.
Super delicious and perfectly crunchy! I often find myself accidentally finishing a bag in one sitting they're so addictive.
sophia 🥀.
I love kettle chips. I think it’s because I prefer handcooked chips in general. They have great flavour and are very morish
Ashley N.
The crunch of these kettle chips is fantastic. I love the flavor of these chips, the cheddar flavor packs a good punch.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?