Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
janely m.
Oh my God you guys need to try this this this is so good the first time dry this was I was in school one day my friend had food she had offered me so much is so good it’s just like chips but also in a popcorn form but this one I will shatter
Rochelle F.
Sandston , VA
The Kettle brand New York Cheddar Potato Chips are SUPER crunchy and crisp. They have lots of flavor and go great with a sandwich. I find they are a nice little afternoon snack as well if you want to treat yourself. I recommend them as an addition to a picnic, or to have around the house for a snack.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
this are delicious and a great alternative to other chips that have alot of not so good ingredients that alot of brands have. i will definatly continue to purchase i have even gotten my friends hooked on these chips! and anything cheese flavored is the best
Margaret C.
These are my favorite indulgent potato chips. They will get your hands all cheesey, but it's worth it. These don't taste like processed cheese- they have an authentic sharp cheddar taste and a great kettle chip crunch. Great with a sandwich for lunch!
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
Kettle potato chips are my go to chips for sure. Ii satisfies my need for a crunchy snack and is perfect with my sandwiches. They are closer to a higher end in price but worth it. I'm not sure I can call a potato chip healthy but I really lie their range of flavors. Salt and Pepper is my fav!
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Would love to promote this I'm a YouTuber I'd love to review this on my channel i love promoting products on my page. It's a fun way to let others see what's really out there.Also love chips never heard of these would love to try.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
they are my fav flavor from kettle chips! i like the crunch kettle chips have because they are a little thicker than some brands but it is a bummer some stores dont have this flavor!  i have seen some really cool flavors but it seems some stores carry only 2-3 flavors i want more!!
Mallory M.
Napa, CA
When kettle chips first came on the scene there were only a few flavors. My favorite has always been the NY Cheddar. They are cheesy, salty, crunchy and an absolutely perfect afternoon pick me up. All the new flavors they offer are great, but NY Cheddar will always be my favorite !
Kyla J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
ABSOULUTE FAVORITE CHIP BRAND AND FLAVOR!!! Kettle chips taste so good while being healthier than other options. I love the packaging, company ethic, and the large variety of flavors.  I always buy these when I'm looking for a yummy snack and bring them to parties.
Casie W.
LAFAYETTE, IN
The New York Cheddar Potato Chips are fantastic. They arent over powering and they are the perfect amount for 2, or one if you really want to smash on a bag of chips. We get these all the time and really enjoy it day or night. The price is average at around 2-2.50 a bag.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Jena K.
Kettering, OH
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Is the herb flavor overpowering?