Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jizelle B.
Love the crunch that these chips offer and the flavor is not an over powering cheddar, the perfect amount for a chip. My work sells them in our cafeteria, so they are a little pricey that way but totally worth it!
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
It's funny that it says New York because I actually ate them there. If I want to be "healthy" I get kettle cooked chips, but beside that fact, I really liked these chips and would totally buy them again.
Brandy D.
Kettle Brand Has the market on Kettle chips. They were one of the first brands to cook them in this style and they are most definitely the crispiest and most flavorful. These cheddar ones are so yummy!
Nicole R.
Novato, CA
Cheesy, crispy, perfect cut of a chip. Kettle brand chips always taste fresh and stay so for longer than most chips. They feel and taste more natural... no weird ingredients in there.
Amanda M.
Burlington , KY
Good taste at first but very greasy which made me feel sick afterwards. These are great to serve at parties, I just would not recommend eating a large amount in one sitting.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
pretty good chips have a nice flavor with good crisp and crunch. have literally sat down with a bowl of them and ate the entire bowl before i realized that they were gone.
Samantha G.
I could eat these chips every day, and I'm not a big chip eater. These are wonderful. Super crunchy and extra cheesy. So yummy! However, they are hard to find in my area.
Erin D.
Martinez, CA
As much as I hate to admit to loving chips, these are SO delicious! Perfect for parties as an alternative to boring potato chips or crackers with just a hint of flavor.
Miranda M.
I love white cheddar popcorn so I thought I'd give these a go, and I'm glad I did! They're delicious and different from your average salted potato chips
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
I have been eating these for about 15 years I love love love the flavor and the crispy crunch of these chips. Hands down the best kettle chips.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?