Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Buy on Walmart
Hannah B.
This product has great flavour and great quality. My only complaint is the bag if half-filled with air, concluding with only a few chips left. Overall an amazing product, will definitely purchase again.
Lynne M.
Blackpool , Lancashire
Love these, my favourite flavour & I prefer not to share. They are no dearer than inferior crisps & I always have them in my cupboard. I buy them from the supermarket with my weekly shop. My only complaint is they are so good I eat too many.
lily m.
Bolton , ON
These are good quality chips, but i find them a bit greasy. Once you start eating them, after just a few i have my hands covered in oil. The flavous too is not the best, starts off as good, and then it's just lacking something.
Kiki D.
These are my FAVOURITE go-to indulgence when I'm looking for a salty kick in the middle of the afternoon. They are crunchy and delicious - I've even got my brother addicted to them! I will definitely buy these over and over again. I don't get sick of them!
Lauren B.
St Albert, AB
Before I tried these, I didn't really like cheese flavored chips but now it's one of my favorite! I like how realistic the cheese flavor is and the crunch of the chip makes it the perfect snack.
Holly E.
I haven't had the 15 pack before, but I've had this flavour... usually I can eat close to the whole bag throughout a movie - this is probably my favourite flavour/brand. I'm not quite sure how to describe it other than crunchy and delicious
Taylor L.
Best chips ive ever eaten. Will never buy anything else. As a lover of cheddar popcorn trying these was a must but all of their flavors are delicious and i believe kettle brand should be everywhere. Seriously.. stop reading this.. go try some and you will not be disappointed.
Carla C.
I really really liked this Flavour if chips and kettle Crispa in general because they are sooo flavoured and tasty and they are sooo delicious. OUT of all the crip brands that i have tired these are Deffinetly my faves. 10/10 would recommend
Hebe L.
Gloucestershire, UK
These are some of my favorite crisps, i love the texture they are crunchy and not too thick, these are a really nice flavor but they are quite strong so i get very thirsty eating these
Tracy M.
ABBOTSFORD, BC
So delicious! I could, and have, eat a whole bag to myself lol. So so yummy. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a cheesy, crunchy snack
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?