Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Chanel S.
Aurora
These chips are my guilty pleasure, I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. They are so full of flavour, deliciously crunchy and gluten/gmo free! They definitely met my expectations and are at a good price point.
Cheyenne P.
Gloucester
These crisps were to strong in flavour for my likening, I'm not sure what ingredients was in them as I didn't check. I wouldn't buy again as they wasn't for me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Waste of money
Holly E.
I haven't had the 15 pack before, but I've had this flavour... usually I can eat close to the whole bag throughout a movie - this is probably my favourite flavour/brand. I'm not quite sure how to describe it other than crunchy and delicious
Beth P.
Glasgow , ['', '', '']
This is my go to snack food, perfect for days in the house with Netflix! Totally full of flavour doesn't compare to any other products! Grabbed a bag in Tescos on night, would recommend this to others!
rebecca m.
Liverpool , England
I eat these mostly everyday as they are so nice and lightweight. I love the flavour and the fact they are baked, these are good and affordable for me and such a good on the go snack as they don't fill me up or make me feel bloated.
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Great cheesy flavour! Not a healthy crisp as quite greasy but a lovely treat. Really delicious cannot fault anything with this product. Exceeded my expectations. Other products just dont taste as good.
Bethany M.
I LOVE THE TASTE OF THESE CRISPS! Kettle chips do not always succeed with my tastebuds but with any of the cheese flavoured products I would certainly recommend! My only problem is some of them are slightly too big making the eating process slightly messy but otherwise a really good product.
Gina H.
I love the tangy flavor from the little bit of sour cream in these chips! It's hard to stop eating them! On vacation I kept them close by for snacking while I cooked family dinner.
Mybeautyblog D.
Knowle , Bristol
Strong flavour nice hearty crunch to the crisps . Good price for a good product nice cheery  packaging and when compared to other brands are slightly better and more flavoursome
Vicki L.
Soooo crispy and delicious. Honestly one of the crispiest brand of chips I've ever tried. It is on the pricier side of chip prices, but when you get it on sale it is worth it.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?