Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ainsley M.
I love kettle chips. They are always packed full of flavour. Do not dissapoint  and are delicious. The reason for 4 stars is lack of amount of crisps and that they're not particularly healthy but a good treat! I would recommend kettle chips to others.
Annabelle S.
The product itself is very hard and crunchy, that's good if you like that sort of Crisp but if you like the softer type it's probably not. They can rang in price depending on shops offers. I would suggest to people for them to try definitely
Gen W.
This is my least favourite flavour in any crisp, by especially this one so far because it is just too rich and cheesy for my tastes and I'm always left worried it'll give me one of my migraines.
It still has excellent crunch though and if you like the flavour it is fueled with it!
Jasmine S.
These potato chips are delicious! They are crispy with a great crunch. I also love that they are GMO free. They are one of my favorite flavor for Kettle Brand chips. They can be found at most grocery stores. I get mine at Metro or Longos.
Emer M.
St. Clement, Jersey
I loveeeeeeeee these crisps. This flavour and the lightly slated flavour are my go to. I really enjoy eating them with a sandwich or just on their own. Very affordable, I buy them often and it certainly doesn't break the bank. Would recommend!
Kayleigh H.
Coatbridge , North Lanarkshire
Love these crisps although I sometimes feel they can be had and overly crunchy but if this is something you look for then they are ideal, I continue to buy them for flavour more than texture but this is purely personal preference.
Isabella I.
Southampton, Hampshire
Favourite crisps hands down. Packed with flavour and really hard to stop eating. Delicious tasting and would recommend highly. I buy these on the reg whenever I feel like snacking on something. They're simple and easy to snack on.
Emma H.
Leyland, United Kingdom
I really didn't enjoy this product found the flavour tonne bland and not the same as the other flavours this product does.

I wouldn't recommend as I didn't enjoy the product.

I think more flavour needs to be added to this product
Dannii S.
Brampton, Cambridgeshire
Lush! So moorish. I could eat bag after bag! Quite pricey but worth it in my opinion as the flavour is just superb. It doesn't compare to competitors, it's miles ahead. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Sophie M.
My favourite crisps ever!! They're more towards the pricey side but they're packed with flavour, have a delicious crunch and most of their crisps are gluten free. They're the bag I reach for when I'm treating myself.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?