Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Buy on Walmart
Gen W.
This is my least favourite flavour in any crisp, by especially this one so far because it is just too rich and cheesy for my tastes and I'm always left worried it'll give me one of my migraines.
It still has excellent crunch though and if you like the flavour it is fueled with it!
Jasmine S.
These potato chips are delicious! They are crispy with a great crunch. I also love that they are GMO free. They are one of my favorite flavor for Kettle Brand chips. They can be found at most grocery stores. I get mine at Metro or Longos.
Katherine M.
St. John's, NL
These are a really yummy old cheddar kind of taste. Not a chip I'd want a ton of at once though. I like the crunchiness of kettle chips, and these are one of our favourites lately. They are also good in dip. I Would definitely buy again!
Emer M.
Rue Du Maupertuis, St Clement
I loveeeeeeeee these crisps. This flavour and the lightly slated flavour are my go to. I really enjoy eating them with a sandwich or just on their own. Very affordable, I buy them often and it certainly doesn't break the bank. Would recommend!
Kayleigh H.
Coatbridge , North Lanarkshire
Love these crisps although I sometimes feel they can be had and overly crunchy but if this is something you look for then they are ideal, I continue to buy them for flavour more than texture but this is purely personal preference.
Isabella I.
Shirley, Southampton
Favourite crisps hands down. Packed with flavour and really hard to stop eating. Delicious tasting and would recommend highly. I buy these on the reg whenever I feel like snacking on something. They're simple and easy to snack on.
Emma H.
Leyland, United Kingdom
I really didn't enjoy this product found the flavour tonne bland and not the same as the other flavours this product does.

I wouldn't recommend as I didn't enjoy the product.

I think more flavour needs to be added to this product
Shae S.
Marseille
My all time favourite chips, they're just so delicious and flavourful! I also love the packaging and branding that Kettle uses - the bags feel like I'm creating less trash and the branding has an authentic feel to it.
Dannii S.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Lush! So moorish. I could eat bag after bag! Quite pricey but worth it in my opinion as the flavour is just superb. It doesn't compare to competitors, it's miles ahead. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Sophie M.
My favourite crisps ever!! They're more towards the pricey side but they're packed with flavour, have a delicious crunch and most of their crisps are gluten free. They're the bag I reach for when I'm treating myself.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?