Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie M.
Allesley Park , Coventry
I love the texture of Kettle Chips! Extra crunchy compared to other crisps and great flavouring. We usually buy Kettle Chips as a treat for parties or when we are expecting visitors as they are on the expensive side for a bag of crisps but they are definitely worth the price.
Katherine M.
St. John's, NL
These are a really yummy old cheddar kind of taste. Not a chip I'd want a ton of at once though. I like the crunchiness of kettle chips, and these are one of our favourites lately. They are also good in dip. I Would definitely buy again!
Shae S.
Marseille
My all time favourite chips, they're just so delicious and flavourful! I also love the packaging and branding that Kettle uses - the bags feel like I'm creating less trash and the branding has an authentic feel to it.
Sanya S.
I personally hate these chips. I had no option but to buy these bags of dung at a water park and surprisingly it wasn't the rides that made me want to throw up. It was these gross chips. I don't even know how these are legal in any country and if there was an option to give these chips 0 stars I would do it in a hearbeat. It makes no sense to me why people go 'Hey lets buy some CHEDDAR POTATO CHIPS'. This makes NO SENSE TO ME. They are disgusting bags of vomit and heartbreak and I will do anything to never see or smell another packet of Kettle Cheddar Chips again.
Pete C.
Liverpool
I love a good crisp!! Especially the rustic cut of a Kettle chip. The flavours never disappoint. They are a great affordable high quality crisp to accompany a beer. I usually pick up a few bags to have in the cupboard from Costco. I would recommend these crisps to people looking for a great tasting, hand cut crisp!
Abby C.
Great tasting chips! Full of flavour and the smell is enough for me to want to eat a hole bag! Kettle has always been one of my go to products when it comes to chips. Your granetted eat different bag is going to taste of what it says on the bag. Only con is that the bag come half full! I want more chips in my bag!
Nusha L.
This crisp packet is so full of flavor and each piece of crisp is fully seasoned unlike most other brands.it's reasonably priced too. the only downside is that when u have like half the packet the flavor begins to go and just tastes salty but then after a few mins when u go back to it tastes amazing again.
Snapchat: S.
Hereford, Herefordshire
I love crisps! I don't usually allow myself to have them as i am on a health kick and trying to lose weight so snacks are out of the question mainly - but i love going for these as a treat! They have a great taste and are very crunchy, Cheese is one of my favourite foods too!
Becky T.
Really good as a snack for when I'm working or as a treat! As having coeliac disease, I know that kettle products are 100% gluten free! Really yummy and difficult not to eat the whole bag at once. The only downside is that they are pricey, but you pay for quality.
maya s.
I love Kettle foods and these chips are no exception! They aren't greasy but are full of flavour and so crunchy. I especially love these as I love cheese 😂 so definitely recommend to anyone who likes cheese flavoured things. They are aslo so cheap!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?