Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Buy on Walmart
Abby C.
Great tasting chips! Full of flavour and the smell is enough for me to want to eat a hole bag! Kettle has always been one of my go to products when it comes to chips. Your granetted eat different bag is going to taste of what it says on the bag. Only con is that the bag come half full! I want more chips in my bag!
Nusha L.
This crisp packet is so full of flavor and each piece of crisp is fully seasoned unlike most other brands.it's reasonably priced too. the only downside is that when u have like half the packet the flavor begins to go and just tastes salty but then after a few mins when u go back to it tastes amazing again.
Katie M.
Allesley Park , Coventry
I love the texture of Kettle Chips! Extra crunchy compared to other crisps and great flavouring. We usually buy Kettle Chips as a treat for parties or when we are expecting visitors as they are on the expensive side for a bag of crisps but they are definitely worth the price.
Snapchat: S.
Credenhill, Hereford
I love crisps! I don't usually allow myself to have them as i am on a health kick and trying to lose weight so snacks are out of the question mainly - but i love going for these as a treat! They have a great taste and are very crunchy, Cheese is one of my favourite foods too!
Becky T.
Really good as a snack for when I'm working or as a treat! As having coeliac disease, I know that kettle products are 100% gluten free! Really yummy and difficult not to eat the whole bag at once. The only downside is that they are pricey, but you pay for quality.
Sandi M.
Calgary, AB
One of my favs! the cheese with the crunch when you just want something crispy and and cheesey its prefect. Easy and fast on the go to hit that small craving in the middle of the afternoon
maya s.
I love Kettle foods and these chips are no exception! They aren't greasy but are full of flavour and so crunchy. I especially love these as I love cheese 😂 so definitely recommend to anyone who likes cheese flavoured things. They are aslo so cheap!
Ainsley M.
I love kettle chips. They are always packed full of flavour. Do not dissapoint  and are delicious. The reason for 4 stars is lack of amount of crisps and that they're not particularly healthy but a good treat! I would recommend kettle chips to others.
Gen W.
This is my least favourite flavour in any crisp, by especially this one so far because it is just too rich and cheesy for my tastes and I'm always left worried it'll give me one of my migraines.
It still has excellent crunch though and if you like the flavour it is fueled with it!
Annabelle S.
The product itself is very hard and crunchy, that's good if you like that sort of Crisp but if you like the softer type it's probably not. They can rang in price depending on shops offers. I would suggest to people for them to try definitely
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?