Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Buy on Walmart
Hillary R.
They're okay. Not my absolute favorite, but I choose them occasionally over a plain chip.
Codi T.
So yummy! I love the taste and the crunch of these chips. Hard to go wrong with these.
Eric P.
You get the awesome crunch of the kettle style with a strong cheese flavor. Great chip!
Katharyn L.
These are pretty addictive. They were delicious but had kind of a weird aftertaste.
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
Yummy! I hate buying these cause I end up eating the whole bag! Buyer beware!!!!
Hilary M.
These are really delicious. Whenever I spot them, I grab them for a tasty treat.
Haley N.
I absolutely love this brand! I have nothing bad to say about it. It’s so amazing! This product definitely does its job and is definitely worth its price! I would totally recommend this to other people. It’s the best.
Sanya S.
I personally hate these chips. I had no option but to buy these bags of dung at a water park and surprisingly it wasn't the rides that made me want to throw up. It was these gross chips. I don't even know how these are legal in any country and if there was an option to give these chips 0 stars I would do it in a hearbeat. It makes no sense to me why people go 'Hey lets buy some CHEDDAR POTATO CHIPS'. This makes NO SENSE TO ME. They are disgusting bags of vomit and heartbreak and I will do anything to never see or smell another packet of Kettle Cheddar Chips again.
Brittney K.
Love this flavour! There is no other chip out there that is similar. Tried these on a whim and I'm hooked. They are very flavourful, and taste natural. The packaging is nice and thick and the result is a bag full of full sized chips, with little to no broken pieces or crumbs. Definitely more of a gourmet choice that you could put out for company.
Sobia M.
What can I say, these are just perfect to munch away with my lunchtime sandwiches/ baguettes. They have a subtle taste within them and a louder crisp but adding them to any sandwiches makes them a great way to enjoy food or even without to be honest. They have a light feeling to them so it does not feel like you are eating a snack. Overall I would definitely recommend if you see it and not tried them yet to sure to buy it as they are affordable and just nom nom nom!.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?