Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaylee S.
Elgin, SC
Definitely one of the best chips I have ever snacked on. And the plus to these is that they're healthier then most other chips.
Cindy S.
Miami,, Florida
Este es unas papas que aun no he probado pero me encantaria hacerlo. Probar chucherias distintas pero estoy casi segura que me encantaran
D C.
these are my favorite chips ever!! they're so crunchy and flavorful i cannot get enough!!
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
These chips are addicting. The cheese does not taste artificial like many other cheese-flavored snacks. They are almost too good that I cannot purchase them all the time because I will end up consuming them right away. I definitely recommend giving it a shot!
brandi t.
Yummy chips! Love love love grabbing these for quick snacks and just to munch on throughout the day! Not too much cheese and just enough crunch.
Stacey W.
Richmond, VA
Yum! Great cheddar flavor. Kettle chips are my go to snack. All natural and gluten free are a plus.
lily m.
bolton, ON
These are good quality chips, but i find them a bit greasy. Once you start eating them, after just a few i have my hands covered in oil. The flavous too is not the best, starts off as good, and then it's just lacking something.
Lauren B.
St Albert, AB
Before I tried these, I didn't really like cheese flavored chips but now it's one of my favorite! I like how realistic the cheese flavor is and the crunch of the chip makes it the perfect snack.
Claire G.
These are a great brand of crisps, the flavors are not too strong or too weak. They're perfect
Blair A.
Toronto
These are super delicious and very crunchy. I buy them at Whole Foods. Very affordable!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?