Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Shandi R.
Port Saint Lucie
These are a great flavor. I always put them ON my sandwiches for that extra crunch. They pretty much go with anything.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
I've these all natural kettle brand chips that use the very best ingredients and never are broken down into the bag!
Nikol F.
Palm Coast, FL
Got these to try in one of my influenster boxes and they're the best chips I've ever had! Definitely would buy again!
cherisse C.
Kettle chips buy the best chips around. They have incredible crunch great flavor and they don't fall apart in the bag
Meagan S.
Mount Washington, KY
I love any with cheddar cheese!! Love kettle chips!! Can't wait to try these! Have only tried them once a while ago
Ashley L.
These are alright, but I definitely expected better flavor since I usually am very pleased with Kettle Brand chips.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Anything cheesy has my heart. These chips are so yummy everyone in my family loves them and we are all picky eaters
Millicent C.
Salem
Not greasy, but definitely salty, with a great cheddar flavor! Super crunchy kettle chips, good with dips as well.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I love this brand of chips because they are super crispy without being hard and are not greasy like other chips.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I love Kettle chips. Many different flavors and a great anytime snack! They are more crunchy then regular chips.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?