Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
Kettle brand chips are particularly my favorite chip brand. This flavor has a good sharp ny cheddar flavor!
Jackie A.
my favorite chip brand of all time! I love all flavors. when i have snack night new york cheddar and buffalo bleau are my favorite
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
Yum, these are so good. The perfect amount of cheese and crunch! It's so hard to eat just one.
Alice W.
Kettle brand chips are my absolute favorite! All the varieties are so delicious, I can't pick just one. :)
Melissa H.
This brand is amazing and most (if not all) of their chips are Non-GMO certified which is why I gravitate to them. The NY Cheddar has a good cheese flavor without the chemical aftertaste.
Hilary M.
These are really delicious. Whenever I spot them, I grab them for a tasty treat.
Saido Y.
It taste great but it doesn't tast like New York cherdder. It's healthy and better the other chips. Great alternative.
Geisel M.
Me gustan por que tienen mi queso favorito chedar mmmm los recomiendo prueba los y veras que te encantaran
Kaylee S.
Elgin, SC
Definitely one of the best chips I have ever snacked on. And the plus to these is that they're healthier then most other chips.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
TO DIE FOR! Cheese chips are my absolute go to snack, if only I could eat them. :( Not that they're healthy, but um, yes I'd eat the whole bag in one sitting. Delish!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?