Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips
My absolute favorite flavor of Kettle Chips. I have been buying this flavor for years and love it!
Laura G.
Such a rich cheddar flavor. Nice crunch. I recommend these to anyone with a salty cheesy craving
Crystal S.
Odell, IL
These are so tasty! I love the kettle cooked brand. The crunch is good and the flavor is perfect.
Heather H.
New Lenox, IL
My favorite chips ever!!! Love trying all the new flavors, really love the new roasted garlic!
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
Yum, these are so good. The perfect amount of cheese and crunch! It's so hard to eat just one.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
These chips are so rich and hit the spot! The white cedar is sharp and the texture is great.
Cassie J.
Jb Mdl, NJ
My favorite go to on cheat day. Seriously satisfying. Love them so much it's hard to stop.
D C.
these are my favorite chips ever!! they're so crunchy and flavorful i cannot get enough!!
Hillary R.
They're okay. Not my absolute favorite, but I choose them occasionally over a plain chip.
Tyler L.
Dacula, GA
I have been obsessed with these chips since I was like 12. So delicious! Never get enough
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?