Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Belem P.
Dallas, TX
I love the crispiness, texture, flavor and price of these chips. They go with just about any sandwich.
Natalie R.
Grants Pass, OR
Great Chip! These chips always leave me feeling full name satisfied! The flavor selection is also good!
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
So tasty. but they give me such bad heart burn that I just can't hang so I don't get them anymore. :(
Sara H.
Pacifica, CA
The flavor is so bold!! I already love the chipsand the move they make flavors the move I love them .
Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
So good! Love the crunch and cheesy flavor! I like to add them to my sandwiches for an extra crunch!
Briana B.
One of my favorite Kettle chips. Wish the bags were bigger so I could have more chips to bring home.
Joanna O.
I tried, and probably won't again. Very strong taste not in a good way. But everyone idle different
Stacey W.
Richmond, VA
Yum! Great cheddar flavor. Kettle chips are my go to snack. All natural and gluten free are a plus.
Stepheny E.
Lyons, OR
New York cheddar is what's up. If you haven't tried, do so. Perfect for a movie and cheat snack !!
Iris M.
Hillsboro, OR
I love these! I especially like the pre-portioned bags so I don't go crazy eating the larger bags.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?