Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tyler L.
Dacula, GA
I have been obsessed with these chips since I was like 12. So delicious! Never get enough
Eric P.
You get the awesome crunch of the kettle style with a strong cheese flavor. Great chip!
Katharyn L.
These are pretty addictive. They were delicious but had kind of a weird aftertaste.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
TO DIE FOR! Cheese chips are my absolute go to snack, if only I could eat them. :( Not that they're healthy, but um, yes I'd eat the whole bag in one sitting. Delish!
Alina P.
Galena, OH
I love Kettle brand chips! They don't taste as greasy as other chips and they are so delicious! They are a lot of flavors too!
Nicole w.
Saint Johns, FL
The favor of these are very strong. If you like cheese you'll enjoy these chips as a snack. I enjoy being able to taste the cheese and the flavor of the potatoe chip itself.
Jessibel M.
Orlando, FL
The cheese, the texture, the crispiness just taste so good. I would really recommend for all those cheese lovers out there
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
These chips (and flavor) are my favorite. They are less greasy than any other brand on the shelf as far as I know, and they still hold the good flavor. Little pricey though.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I love Kettle chips. Many different flavors and a great anytime snack! They are more crunchy then regular chips.
Heather H.
New Lenox, IL
My favorite chips ever!!! Love trying all the new flavors, really love the new roasted garlic!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?