Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Laura H.
Cleveland, AL
the kettle chips are very crunchy and when I eat them I feel like I'm eating healthy. they also have some interesting flavors.
Sarah W.
I felt like I was in New York when I ate these chips. I have never been to new York but I could picture it through these chips
Kaylee S.
Elgin , SC
Definitely one of the best chips I have ever snacked on. And the plus to these is that they're healthier then most other chips.
Rheanna H.
Manchester
My favorite kind they've had! It's super flavorful and i love kettle chips. They're at most grocery stores for a good price.
Felicia F.
Venice , FL
I love every flavor of these chips! Kettle cooked is my favorite and I’m a long time customer of this brand! By far the best.
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
These are my go to potato chips! they have a variety of flavors that do not disappoint. and they are always crispy and fresh!
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
Kettle chips are a classic. Cheese potato chips without all the weird ingredients that you can't pronounce and a good taste.
I absolutely love these chips, they're cheddar flavored but not overly salty. They taste delicious and are crunchy love them!
Brooklyn A.
Wilmington, NC
My whole family is obsessed with this flavor. It is so rich and delicious. If you haven't tried it is would suggest you did
Jessibel M.
Orlando , FL
The cheese, the texture, the crispiness just taste so good. I would really recommend for all those cheese lovers out there
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?