Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Deedee R.
I like the flovor of the chips but what i totally didnt like was how hard they are almost cut my gums up cause they taste good.
I absolutely love these chips, they're cheddar flavored but not overly salty. They taste delicious and are crunchy love them!
Rheanna H.
Manchester
My favorite kind they've had! It's super flavorful and i love kettle chips. They're at most grocery stores for a good price.
Brooklyn A.
Wilmington, NC
My whole family is obsessed with this flavor. It is so rich and delicious. If you haven't tried it is would suggest you did
Sherri H.
El Dorado
Love this brand of chips and the flavor. It is healthier than most chips and the flavor is more cheesier than other brands.
Jennifer L.
Winston-Salem
I liked these cheddar chips but I just feel like something is missing. Seems like it lacks a bit of flavor.
Gabrielle D.
Alameda, CA
These are my favorite chips of all time. The only cheddar flavored chips that taste like real fresh cheese.
Briana B.
One of my favorite Kettle chips. Wish the bags were bigger so I could have more chips to bring home.
Iris M.
Hillsboro, OR
I love these! I especially like the pre-portioned bags so I don't go crazy eating the larger bags.
Tyler L.
Dacula, GA
I have been obsessed with these chips since I was like 12. So delicious! Never get enough
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?