Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Jackie A.
my favorite chip brand of all time! I love all flavors. when i have snack night new york cheddar and buffalo bleau are my favorite
Shyanne G.
Some of the best kettle chips ever! I like the flavor. Plus, kettle cooked is supposed to be healtheir than regular chips, I think.
Betsy B.
These are great chips! They have a great crunch and a great taste. I've tried a lot of kettle cooked chips and these are the best.
anzhelika s.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummmmmm is all i can say about this chips. they are not greasy and they do not crumble. they even fill the bag up a decent amount.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Yes these are pretty good! I'm not a huge fan of the extra crunchiness of these types of chips, but the flavor makes it worth it!
Lucille S.
SAINT LOUIS
I get these at school out of the vending machine. They are very good. I would like to try the other products they have to offer.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Our family loves these chips. Crispy and flavorful, but not greasy. They are the perfect crunch and lots of flavor combinations.
Laura H.
Cleveland, AL
the kettle chips are very crunchy and when I eat them I feel like I'm eating healthy. they also have some interesting flavors.
Sarah W.
I felt like I was in New York when I ate these chips. I have never been to new York but I could picture it through these chips
Kaylee S.
Elgin , SC
Definitely one of the best chips I have ever snacked on. And the plus to these is that they're healthier then most other chips.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?