Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
My favorite crisps! Not too greasy. Takes great on their own or put into a sandwich.

If you can get these in your local grocery, stock up.
Lindsey E.
Fayetteville, AR
FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE! I just love kettle chips all the way around! I have never had a bad flavor and I don't think I ever will!
Elijah M.
Salem
Great local company to Oregon the chips are very good always fresh. Would recommend to anybody who hasn't had a good kettle chips before
aldo w.
Love this is favorite chips so yummy and very crunchy actually I like all the chips from this brand especially the salt and pepper ones.
Cindy S.
Miami,, Florida
Este es unas papas que aun no he probado pero me encantaria hacerlo. Probar chucherias distintas pero estoy casi segura que me encantaran
Jaylen H.
Oooohhhh my Lord I love these chips! Their popcorn but in different flavors! You can get them in any flavor you want. I can't get enough!
Heather A.
My favorite cheddar chips! If you like white cheddar you'll love these. The flavor is great and the chips have a great crunch to them.
Lauren W.
These chips are very crunchy and have great flavor. Plus you not get all the grease like you normally would from regular potato chips.
Liz S.
Long Beach, CA
This chips are absolutely tasty. They are more expensive than other chips but they definitely taste way better. Quality over quantity.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Jena K.
Kettering, OH
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Is the herb flavor overpowering?