Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

Saido Y.
It taste great but it doesn't tast like New York cherdder. It's healthy and better the other chips. Great alternative.
Megan R.
Kelseyville , CA
These are the best chips ever! The flavor is really great, but not too overpowering. My whole family loves to eat them.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
These are delicious. I love how they are crunchy, but also very flavorful. Bags of these never last long in our house.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
I've these all natural kettle brand chips that use the very best ingredients and never are broken down into the bag!
Nikol F.
Jacksonville, FL
Got these to try in one of my influenster boxes and they're the best chips I've ever had! Definitely would buy again!
Ashley J.
These are alright, but I definitely expected better flavor since I usually am very pleased with Kettle Brand chips.
Meagan S.
Mount Washington, KY
I love any with cheddar cheese!! Love kettle chips!! Can't wait to try these! Have only tried them once a while ago
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I love this brand of chips because they are super crispy without being hard and are not greasy like other chips.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I love Kettle chips. Many different flavors and a great anytime snack! They are more crunchy then regular chips.
Gabrielle D.
Alameda, CA
These are my favorite chips of all time. The only cheddar flavored chips that taste like real fresh cheese.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?