Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Codi T.
So yummy! I love the taste and the crunch of these chips. Hard to go wrong with these.
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
Yummy! I hate buying these cause I end up eating the whole bag! Buyer beware!!!!
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
Delicious, great flavor and crunch. Gots that's great kettle cooked flavor and smell. The packaging is unique. I recommend trying these if you have not.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
So So so good! Kettle Chips have it going on! I really like all their unusual and gourmet flavors! I am particularly found of the New York Cheddar
Elijah M.
Salem
Great local company to Oregon the chips are very good always fresh. Would recommend to anybody who hasn't had a good kettle chips before
Lindsey E.
Fayetteville, AR
FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE! I just love kettle chips all the way around! I have never had a bad flavor and I don't think I ever will!
Lauren W.
These chips are very crunchy and have great flavor. Plus you not get all the grease like you normally would from regular potato chips.
Heather A.
My favorite cheddar chips! If you like white cheddar you'll love these. The flavor is great and the chips have a great crunch to them.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I get these at school out of the vending machine. They are very good. I would like to try the other products they have to offer.
Laura H.
Blountsville, AL
the kettle chips are very crunchy and when I eat them I feel like I'm eating healthy. they also have some interesting flavors.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?