Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Anjee S.
Madison, WI
The New York Cheddar are my favorite chips of all time. They are so damn good I’m almost not mad at how few you actually get in a regular-sized bag.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
So So so good! Kettle Chips have it going on! I really like all their unusual and gourmet flavors! I am particularly found of the New York Cheddar
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
These are so good! Crispy, flavorful, not greasy, or too salty. I'm a big fan of kettle cooked chips, and kettle is definitely my favorite brand.
brandi t.
Yummy chips! Love love love grabbing these for quick snacks and just to munch on throughout the day! Not too much cheese and just enough crunch.
Ashlee J.
Damascus
I love these. I can't find them locally often at all. These are delicious for cheese lovers and kettle potato chip lovers. Give me the crunch!
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
I have been eating these for about 15 years I love love love the flavor and the crispy crunch of these chips. Hands down the best kettle chips.
Tara M.
These are awesome chips. I already love kettle cooked chips because of their flavor and crunch, but the flavor makes them that much better.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
My favorite crisps! Not too greasy. Takes great on their own or put into a sandwich.

If you can get these in your local grocery, stock up.
Abigail T.
So, so tasty! Not your typical cheddar chip. The flavor is well rounded and a bit salty, just like a good white cheddar. Love this flavor!
Kimberly P.
Austin, TX
I like these chips so much because apart from being really healthy for you the taste is great and the cheddar is a really big taste to it!!
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?