Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
So good! Love the crunch and cheesy flavor! I like to add them to my sandwiches for an extra crunch!
Sandra C.
La Mesa, CA
Kettle chips for daaaaaaaaays. So much amaze. Best tastiest chips evaaaar! Very crunchy!
Natalie R.
Grants Pass, OR
Great Chip! These chips always leave me feeling full name satisfied! The flavor selection is also good!
Belem P.
Dallas, TX
I love the crispiness, texture, flavor and price of these chips. They go with just about any sandwich.
Sara H.
Pacifica, CA
The flavor is so bold!! I already love the chipsand the move they make flavors the move I love them .
Megan R.
Kelseyville , CA
These are the best chips ever! The flavor is really great, but not too overpowering. My whole family loves to eat them.
Stepheny E.
Lyons, OR
New York cheddar is what's up. If you haven't tried, do so. Perfect for a movie and cheat snack !!
Nikol F.
Jacksonville, FL
Got these to try in one of my influenster boxes and they're the best chips I've ever had! Definitely would buy again!
Cassie J.
Jb Mdl, NJ
My favorite go to on cheat day. Seriously satisfying. Love them so much it's hard to stop.
Laura G.
Such a rich cheddar flavor. Nice crunch. I recommend these to anyone with a salty cheesy craving
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?