BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Brand New York Cheddar Potato Chips.
Great taste... Naturally™.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, w...1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead of breadc...1 Answers
  • Would this be good dipped in any sauce? And what kind?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Echo S.
I really like the brand. And I like a lot of their chip flavors. I really like these chips at first, but as I continue to eat them the flavor gets a little overwhelming. They are good, but then since they are such a strong flavor I can never finish a whole bag. I’m not sure if that makes sense.
Noura H.
Los Angeles
These were my school trip snacks! And I looked forward to every school field trip lunch because of it! This snack in particular has that yummy cheddar taste that lingers on your tongue! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves flavor
Ann M.
Long Beach, CA
Hard to find in a big bag, but these have been a long time favorite of mine. Healthier than most chips and packed with flavors. They have a tougher texture but I really enjoy that. I think this is the best flavor the brand has
Autumn F.
Baltimore, MD
I am absolutely obsessed with these chips! They taste like the crispy edges of a grilled cheese, and you won't be able to stop eating them! Each chip is packed with real Cheddar and they are so addictive. They are crunchy and packed full of flavor!
janely m.
Oh my God you guys need to try this this this is so good the first time dry this was I was in school one day my friend had food she had offered me so much is so good it’s just like chips but also in a popcorn form but this one I will shatter
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
These aren’t my favorite of the Kettle brand lineup but for a more cheesy potato chip they are a solid offering. My husband especially likes them; these work if you are more of a cheesy potato chip lover.
Tara G.
Woodstock, NY
These cheesy chips are the yummiest snack.

I can easily eat a whole bag in one sitting but it’s hard to get through a bag without sharing with a friend.

I love to put these on sandwiches for an extra crunch..!
Kayla W.
Not your typical chips! Very different, but mildly “fake” cheese flavor. This is to be expected I guess when putting cheese into a chip, but I was a little disappointed flavor wise. Good for a quick snack!
Carissa A.
Delanson, NY
I really this brand of chip because they are organic and nongmo and i love the unique options they have! The texture of these chips is the best! And this flavor is awesome!
Sydney  P.
I love cheddar anything lol! Great crispy crunch and great cheddar cheese flavor. I could eat a whole bag of these, they’re THAT good lol. Definitely try them out.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Julie G.
Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead of breadcrumbs for chicken or crabcakes. Has anyone done this?
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Is the herb flavor overpowering?