Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

When Cheese Grows Up, Where Does It Go? The Big City, Of Course. Sophisticated, Bold, Confident, And Brazen. Comfortable In The Penthouse Or The Subway, This Chip Is Going Places. Sometimes We Think We’ve Gone Just A Little Bit Crazy Over This Chip Thing, But Big City Flavor’ll Do That.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Sea Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Sugar, Organic Sour Cream (Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Culture Cream), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice. Contains Milk.

• I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Sounds like this would be a good product to use instead o...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Noura H.
Los Angeles
These were my school trip snacks! And I looked forward to every school field trip lunch because of it! This snack in particular has that yummy cheddar taste that lingers on your tongue! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves flavor
Autumn F.
Baltimore, MD
I am absolutely obsessed with these chips! They taste like the crispy edges of a grilled cheese, and you won't be able to stop eating them! Each chip is packed with real Cheddar and they are so addictive. They are crunchy and packed full of flavor!
Emily W.
You haven't truly lived your chip life if you haven't tried these chips. If you like cheese AT ALL or Ruffles Cheddar Chips and liked those, this product is like the god of all cheddar chips. It's a little on the expensive side, but after your first bite, you'll be willing to spend that money on another bag. BUY THIS, ITS NOT EVEN A QUESTION!
Fanny Carolina
Elmhurst, NY
Love Kettle chips and the New York Cheddar is by far my favorite. Very flavorful, crunchy, with a salty/tangy bite. Oddly enough, I have a hard time finding cheddar chips in NYC supermarkets. I often see other flavors like Dijon and Barbecue, but the Cheddar ones are elusive. Still, if you can get your hands on a bag, go for it!
Echo S.
I really like the brand. And I like a lot of their chip flavors. I really like these chips at first, but as I continue to eat them the flavor gets a little overwhelming. They are good, but then since they are such a strong flavor I can never finish a whole bag. I’m not sure if that makes sense.
Kyla J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
ABSOULUTE FAVORITE CHIP BRAND AND FLAVOR!!! Kettle chips taste so good while being healthier than other options. I love the packaging, company ethic, and the large variety of flavors.  I always buy these when I'm looking for a yummy snack and bring them to parties.
Ann M.
Long Beach, CA
Hard to find in a big bag, but these have been a long time favorite of mine. Healthier than most chips and packed with flavors. They have a tougher texture but I really enjoy that. I think this is the best flavor the brand has
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
These aren’t my favorite of the Kettle brand lineup but for a more cheesy potato chip they are a solid offering. My husband especially likes them; these work if you are more of a cheesy potato chip lover.
Kylie A.
Phoenix
These chips were okay. I bought a small bag out of curiousity and assumed I would love them because I love all these cheese, DUH! But the flavor of these was a little too strong for me.
Deanna A.
Fairview, OR
These kettle chips are delicious. So many different kinds of flavors to choose from. You can tell they're real potato chips. They taste so delicious and different from regular chips.
Samantha  R.
Ive heard a couple good things about these chips. How good are they compared to other brands??
Jessica C.
Clarksville, TN
I have only ever seen the original flavor of these at Wal-mart, where do you buys yours at?
Jena K.
Does this taste more cheddar or herb?? would it be good for a super bowl/half time snack?
Ruby Z.
What kind of herbs?
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?