Kettle Brand® New York Cheddar Potato Chips uploaded by Stacey W.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand New York Cheddar Sharing Size Potato Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor R.
Anaheim, CA
I was hesitant to try these chips since they don't look like you average cheddar flavored Ruffle. They were a lot lighter in color than I expected, but once I tasted it, holy cow! This chip was packed with flavor. And none of that fake cheddar flavor either. This actually tasted like real cheddar cheese, it was amazing!
Jeanie S.
Three Rivers, CA
First of all, I love cheese anything. Next to Cheetos, these are my all time favorite chips. I don't think they are very healthy, but once in a while you need to indulge in something sinful and these chips fit the bill. They have an excellent potato taste and I highly recommend them.
Victoria J.
These had a really good flavor and super crispy texture. I could also tell that these chips were more natural than some other brands. The only thing I didn't like was they left a really strong sort of oniony aftertaste that didn't go away even when I brushed my teeth.
Sydney L.
West Chicago, IL
I love the salt and vinegar chips from the brand I always get them from jimmy johns and they are spectacular I absolutely love them, they are so good and when ever I grave them I always order jimmy johns to deliver just the chips no sandwhich lol they r amazing
Laura T.
Midlothian, VA
Kettle brand New York cheddar chips are hands down my favorite chips ever! They have a nice natural cheese taste! If you love cheese you'll love these! My only complaint is I can never find these in stores! I have to order mine off amazon but it so worth it ;)
Margaret C.
These are my favorite indulgent potato chips. They will get your hands all cheesey, but it's worth it. These don't taste like processed cheese- they have an authentic sharp cheddar taste and a great kettle chip crunch. Great with a sandwich for lunch!
Lara M.
These chips are addicting. They have a perfect cheddar flavor that is not at all overwhelming. I really like that these chips are not fried and have healthier ingredients. I will usually grab the cheddar or the sea salt chips as a snack for the week.
Vanessa R.
Holy moly these chips are absolutely amazing you cannot go wrong trying these trips especially if you're a cheese person I highly recommend it if you want to try something new and interesting they are inexpensive and worth the try 100%
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
This is my favorite flavor of Kettle chips. I usually don't like cheddar chips but I love these for some reason. The cheddar isn't too overpowering but it is still prominent. I also like how sturdy the packaging is.
Mariah S.
Rochester, MN
The first time I bought these I thought they would be a little weird, but they are so good! I bought them at a local grocery store. The only con to these is that you can't stop eating them. Seriously so delicious!
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?