Kettle Brand® Moscow Mule Potato Chips

by Kettle Brand

Descriptions:

Make a toast to the classic cocktail Crunchy chips that pack a slight gingery heat and cool zesty lime notes Natural ingredients, Non-GMO Project VerifiedCertified Gluten Free0 grams trans fat, No MSG, No preservatives added.

Would love to try these chips
I am dying to try these! I haven't been able to find them in stores yet, I am from Canada, does anyone know a chain that sells these?
Start your review of Kettle Brand® Moscow Mule Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Corolla, NC
I had these one time from a friend who distributed and have never been able to find them again. It was such a unique flavor of ginger and lime and hit the spot. I couldn’t have a lot of these in one sitting but definitely something I would want to have in my cupboard to snack on.
San Francisco, CA
I understand what they were trying to do with these chips but they really missed the mark for me. They taste quite odd and leave a very sour after taste in my mouth. I would not recommend nor will I be buying them again.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These chips are so amazing I wish they still made this flavor but I can’t find it anywhere now the process that is a unique flavor and I can’t think of any cons I would recommend this product to others if you can find it at all makes a lot of other great flavors to try as well
I saw these in the store today when I was going to grab lunch. I love Moscow mules so I thought I would give them a try. The bag looks just like a mule cup which is cute I think, shiny and everything. As soon as you open the bag it smells like a nicely made Moscow mule. The taste isn't overwhelming but it definitely had the lime and ginger beer aftertaste. I would purchase again
Silver Lake, OH
1,245 reviews
These chips are amazing. I picked them up because I love Moscow Mules and I was curious what that would taste like in chip form. The taste is pretty spot on. There's a lot of lime and ginger flavor, which is exactly how I like my mules so these chips were fantastic. I have only ever seen them once and it was at the Dollar Tree. I've never been able to find them again though. If I ever find them again, I'll definitely pick up a bag or two.
Eugene, OR
I really wanted to like these, because I love Moscow Mules as a cocktail. But the ginger flavor is way too strong and it takes over the entire flavor of the chip. I do like the bit of sweetness that is added, it’s kind of nice in a chip. But the aggressive ginger flavor ruins the chip completely.
Emeryville, CA
Steer clear!! This taste like it got into some soap. If you’re into the whole tide pod challenge this might be the one for you, but if your thinking of buying to be adventurous sprinkle some baking soda on some chips you already have at home and there you have it - #moscowmule chips.
Eugene, OR
I tried these chips mostly for the novelty of it. There is a nice limey/ minty flavor to it which definitely resembles a Moscow mule but sadly lacking the booze-y element.
Such an interesting idea, and surprisingly very tasty. Love how the packaging cleverly represents a Moscow mule mug. Gingery, limey, and very savory. Will gladly buy again if I can find them!
Curiously, they taste just like a Moscow mule. A little sweet and salty, I wouldn't eat them all the time but they are fun for something different.