Kettle Brand® Maple Bacon Potato Chips uploaded by Alysha C.Kettle Brand® Maple Bacon Potato Chips uploaded by Hannah M.

BY KETTLE BRAND

This Natural Flavor Match Combines The Deep Smokiness Of Bacon, The Rich Sweetness Of Real Maple Syrup And The Subtle Spice Of Chili Pepper For A Nostalgic, Comfort Food Combination.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Maple Sugar, Salt, Dried Cane Syrup, Dried Molasses, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors (Including Smoke), Chili Pepper, Paprika Extract (Color)

• Where are people finding these Kettle Chips? I've checked all the...1 Answers
  • It says maple bacon but does it really tastes like such? 2 Answers
  • Omg...these sound bomb! I am a huge fan of the sea salt and the s...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
I do not normally like Kettle Chips. However, I love these ones. They were so yummy. The taste reminds me of barbecue. They are not that healthy though but the taste makes it worth it. I recommend to chip and bacon lovers alike.
Kelsey K.
I stumbled upon this particular flavor of chips at the local Kroger one day, and I was stunned when I found that they tasted EXACTLY like dipping bacon in maple syrup (and smelled like it, too)! They tasted so good that I actually ate them way too often and burned myself out on them...but all in all, very tasty!
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
Craveable.  Surprising. Scrumptious! I could say a lot about these chips, but all you really need to know is these two words: Maple. Bacon.Quality kettle chips. Maple. Bacon.Get some. Eat some.
Brittany R.
I love Kettle chips, so much that I accidentally have purchased these twice. I must have forgotten the first experience but my taste buds quickly remembered as I chewed up the chips. I can also say that everyone in my household felt the same way about this flavor. It's so odd that you keep trying it trying to decide but then the aftertaste settles in and it's definitely not good in my opinion. Second time was the last time purchasing for me.
Linds P.
Washington, DC
As a huge proponent of maple bacon anything, I saw these and had to try them. I don't love chips, so it isn't usually the snack I gravitate towards. I will say, however, that I really like these and this is in my top 10 snack choices at this point. The maple flavor is really light and the bacon isn't really overwhelming. Truly a cool chip to put out for a party.
Caleb M.
Seattle, WA
Not my most favorite chips that I've ever tasted, but the sweet, salty, and savory flavors go together fine. I bought them at my local Safeway when they were on sale. Nothing too special, and I more than likely won't buy them again, as they aren't an every day chip, more of a special "road trip" sort of snack. This is fine, but wasn't completely what I was looking for in my purchase.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Kettle chips (crisps, I'm British) because of their texture; I find "ordinary" crisps to be too thin and far too oily. These Maple Bacon flavoured crisps are really tasty. They have the smokiness of bacon and the sweetness of Maple. I can't eat too many in one sitting because they are super rich in flavour, but I don't think that's a bad thing! I'll buy these again.
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
I actually really enjoyed the maple bacon chips I was surprised to see this flavor at my local supermarket and had to purchase them. I really love how the kettle chips taste and how the consistency feels when you take a crunch and the flavors were not to artificially tasting but they did have a Grilli good ratio of maple to bacon.
Camille W.
These are my favorite! I don't really like potato chips but these are so good! It really hits that bacon flavor with a pop of sweetness. They're a perfect balance of sweet and savory. It's almost like a sweet BBQ but better. 100% recommend. They are a little more expensive than regular chips but worth it.
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
These are my husband's favorite! He can't get enough so we stock up every few weeks at the grocery store. We purchase these from Dierbergs in our home state of Missouri. This is one brand of chips we enjoy almost every flavor they have. We stick to what we like and what we like are Kettle Brand chips.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
It says maple bacon but does it really tastes like such?
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Omg...these sound bomb! I am a huge fan of the sea salt and the sea salt and pepper ones! How do these taste??
Justine C.
Haslet, TX
What's the sodium content like on these?
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
Where are people finding these Kettle Chips? I've checked all the grocery stores (and supercenters) around me and have not found them.