Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut™ Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Potato Chips uploaded by Liz B.
3 colors available

BY KETTLE BRAND

These Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Krinkle Cut chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste so great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients, the finest potatoes, natural oils and craft cooking methods. And they're backed by a commitment to sustainability like wind power, solar power, green building an biodiesel. Kettle Brand Potato Chips: simply great tasting, all natural chips made by a company that cares. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Bahare K.
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
I am obsessed with these chips! I like the plain salt and ground pepper flavor the best because it has the most natural flavor and they are crunchy and delicious! They come in big bags which is always a pro in packaging. If you have not tried these yet, try them especially this flavor. Sold at Trader Joes
Denisa U.
Denisa U.
This chips are so addicting because they are so good. I love them so much I think I'm obsessed. They are usually 2 for $6 at Vons which is a great price for such amazing chips
Heather L.
Heather L.
These are so addicting! My favorite kettle chip. I like these better than my Zapps chips. We order these for the office and I really have to watch myself. Delicious.
Michael C.
Michael C.
These are the all time best flavor that KETTLE has ever made! I love the texture and crunch of these chips. From parties to a mid-night snack these are my go to.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
Foodie Expert
The chips are a little hard to nibble on but the flavor is good.
We throughly enjoyed snacking on these and this was our first time purchasing these.
Janine F.
Janine F.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love these chips!! Great amount of saltiness with a nice peppery taste! Sometimes it gets a little too salty but a nice drink can solve that easily.
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
These chips are amazing . I bought these from my local Kroger and I can't stop eating them :) they are better than "dirty chips".
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Bakersfield, CA
The best summer chips to have , if you love crunchy then these are the go to chips
Kailee L.
Kailee L.
Oh man! These are my absolute FAVORITE chips on the market! The salt & pepper flavor has a nice subtle kick to it that just hits the spot when you're in a mood for a bit of salt. They are a bit greasy since they are kettle chips, but as a once in a while snack - I don't mind that one bit. These take a very traditional seasoning, and make it an uncomplicated and delightful chip! Highly recommend for taking on picnics or just as a movie snack on a night in!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
This is such an interesting flavor of chips, I really enjoy it and it has a pop of flavor. My favorite thing about these chips and the brand in general is that it is all natural ingredients and are much healthier than other brands. It also has no trans fat or preservatives. Even though it is a healthier option, you aren't losing anything it taste - just as delicious as other brands. A little more expensive than other chips but worth it.