4 colors available

BY KETTLE BRAND

Great Taste...Naturally™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alena P.
Alena P.
I absolutely love Kettle Brand chips. I have to be careful not to eat the entire bag, when I buy these. Seriously addicting!! I havn' t seen the buffalo bleu once in store, but they sound really yummy. I'll have to keep an eye out. I love all the crazy flavors they come out with, and I hope I get to try these.

Chip lovers everywhere, you can't go wrong with Kettle Brand Chips.
These are seriously the best chips I've ever had. They are the right amount of sweet and savory in a delicious crinkle kettle chip. The spices they use just add everything great to the chip. It's hard to describe the flavor, but I highly, highly suggest trying them out at your next barbecue or something. Really they're great for every occasion.
Dina C.
Dina C.
Lima, OH
I absolutely adore the flavor profile of these chips! The crunch mixed with the spicy and then the coolness! I cannot express how much I love them! They are super hard to find and they definitely wouldn't be considered a value when you find them, but trust when I say they are worth every penny!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Los Altos, CA
These are a great snack, they are quite filling. They are a little more greasy than I normally like in a chip. I really like the flavor, they are a great twist on a classic barbecue potato chip. One warning, they definitely are a little spicy, which I like, but you might not be into that.
Anna G.
Anna G.
San Diego, CA
I'm not the biggest buffalo fan or bleu cheese fan, but these chips are amazing. The buffalo isn't too hot or bitter, and the bleu cheese is light and flavorful. Only con is that I could eat the entire bag so I would not go buy them unless I was sharing with a partner in crime.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
These chips are so amazing. the texture is perfect and all of the flavors are unique and delicious. these chips literally taste like buffalo wings without the mess. they are a little more expensive than the average chip but they are worth it for such a delicious product.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX
Bought this when I was a bit buzzed thinking it was plain BBQ. It's... Not very good to me. I'm not a fan of blue cheese even with buffalo wings and it was just kind of rancid. Love the brand and love kettle chips. Ate them anyway but wouldn't buy again.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
YUM, can I just say YUM? These are such good chips. I love this brand and I love the crunch. WARNING...They are addicting though, and if you don't wanna share you had better hide them. these go super fast in my house. I will be buying these again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Amazing flavor, especially for those who love buffalo hot sauce, like I do. The bleu cheese flavor isn't really that present which is good for me because I don't like blue cheese. Very good, my second favorite flavor under salt and vinegar
Shiv G.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
THESE ARE SO GOOD!!!! They're a little spicy and super crispy, and I love them. TBH I love all of kettle ones chips but these are in my top 3. I feel like they're also way healthier compared to other brands of potato chips.