BY KETTLE BRAND

Ingredients: Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, vinegar), sea salt, dextrose, citric acid.

Grace G.
Santa Rosa, CA
They are a little oily but oh my god this flavor is amazing, and seems to agree with my stomach better than most of the other flavors by this brand. You can get these chips at Whole Foods or Target.
Alison R.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Best salt and vinegar I’ve eaten! My husband is a huge fan so I mostly buy for him but I always end up sneaking a couple handfuls for myself! They’re too good not to eat!
Emily N.
Blaine, WA
The Kettle brand Sea Salt and Vinegar chips are pretty tastey, but the vinegar can get a little overpowering. But, in a good way. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to find another version on a classic chip flavor. And at 40% reduced fat, you don't have to feel guilty having this yummy snack.
Stephanie G.
Bay shore , NY
Delicious chips!! I'm a salty and chocolate kind of girl so my go too salty snack would be chips but I prefer these. The taste is so good and they come in many flavors. My two favorite flavors would be BBQ and Jalepeno. When I have parties I purchase a few bags and the best part is sometimes not all of the bags are opened during the party which means I get to enjoy them
For me myself and I :)
Ana F.
Glencoe, IL
I usually don't eat potato chips but sometimes I crave it. When I do I like the sea salt and vinegar ones. This one is crunchy and delicious. Plus it's reduced fat! Way to go!
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Really love this salt and vinegar chips and the krinkle cut makes it way better than the original cut. You guys should try eating this with a sandwich on the side really yummy chips :)
Drew L.
Nashville, TN
Amazing chips with no GMOs too! Love getting these at the grocery story! This is one of the best beach snacks out there and the krinkle cut really adds an amazing crunch.
Brittney H.
I use to love these as a kid,but the vinegar has become way too over powering in taste. I would recommend "Cape Cod" over this brand.
Presley W.
Catlettsburg , KY
I love these chips! Cheap and great to eat. I always find them at my local store. I’ve bought a couple times and I love them.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Iam a huge fan of kettle reduced fat sea salt krinkle cut chips love the taste an they taste awesome with hamburgers