GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKettle Brand
Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut Sea Salt Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut Sea Salt Potato Chips

by Kettle Brand

Descriptions:

Only three ingredients in this classic Krinkle Cut chip: potatoes, oil, and sea salt. Why mess with simplicity? The pureness of a whole potato, sliced with deep ridges, cooked to golden perfection and seasoned with fresh sea salt delivers undeniable flavor and crunch. When you open a bag of Kettle Brand potato chips, you know you're getting the best tasting, natural chips made with real ingredients by real people.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut Sea Salt Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
casey_jess S.
Augusta
We buy these in every grocery shop!  Perfect for easy lunches or when we throw food on the grill and have friends over.  Great variety of flavors and taste better than all of the more expensive brands. Perfect for every day meals or hosting.
Sarah Y.
Neshanic Station, NJ
These chips are one of my favorite staples. I have always brought them to parties and family and friend get togethers because you can't go wrong with them. Cape Cod is a great potato chip brand and these crinkle cut chips are perfect for dipping or even on their own.
Melanie G.
Lilburn, GA
Yum yummy yum yum!!! I love these chips! Can not complain these are my go to chips all the time !
honeybabe M.
Wailuku, HI
Really salty but still super good if im honest!!! If you like salty things then id recommend, if not then
Xu W.
Rego Park, NY
I consider this brand comparable to Ms. Vickie's potato chips, although I would say that this brand has heavier seasoning. This makes the chips more flavorful but also pretty difficult to finish a whole bag (or even most of the bag). Overall though, still an enjoyable taste.
Amanda C.
Franklin, TN
My favorite chip flavor! Tastes like REAL food and not just packaged "snacky food" Will purchase again!
Kaari G.
There was a bit too much black pepper, but I would go back to these! I love kettle chips. Whatever oil they use, I like the way the chips are almost greasy. I would say they are healthy because they use olive or avocado oils. There aren't many ingredients and I love that! I like recipes simple, yet super tasty. I love the crunch of kettle chips. Mmmm Every time I have a bag I plan for it to last me a while, but they are so satisfyingly tasty that the bag is gone too soon!
Amanda S.
Peshtigo, WI
I love sea salt on anything. Kettle chips are my favorite. They tasted amazing. The sea salt was not overpowering. It was hard not to eat the whole bag right away. They were delicious! I will be repurchasing these again.
Gabby B.
Gresham
Very crunchy. a Little too salty for my tastes, but that could also just be the flavor I chose
Trista S.
Portland, OR
These chips are ADDICTING! I can't get enough. I love them, my family loves them too! Favorite chips by far, I buy the huge bag at costco

Looking for your answer?