BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Only three ingredients in this classic Krinkle Cut chip: potatoes, oil, and sea salt. Why mess with simplicity? The pureness of a whole potato, sliced with deep ridges, cooked to golden perfection and seasoned with fresh sea salt delivers undeniable flavor and crunch. When you open a bag of Kettle Brand potato chips, you know you're getting the best tasting, natural chips made with real ingredients by real people.

ᎦãᏜᎥę Ł.
Monroe, OH
What can I say, if you are what you eat my middle name should be salty potato chip! I am a potato chip junkie and love a good crunch. These chips do not disappoint. If you’re trying to sneak snacks while your loved one sleeps, don’t take these back to the bed!
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’ve bought these chips from Costco, and although they do fill me up, they mostly are just greasy. Also I know it says “sea salt,” but these are never salty enough for my taste. In fact, they’re almost bland. I’m not planning on buying them again.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
These are my husbands new favorite chips. Kroger always has coupons to clip and sales on Kettle brand. These are a healthier alternative to some other brands. They are very crispy and crunchy. If you like thick cut chips you will love these.
casey_jess S.
Augusta
We buy these in every grocery shop!  Perfect for easy lunches or when we throw food on the grill and have friends over.  Great variety of flavors and taste better than all of the more expensive brands. Perfect for every day meals or hosting.
Kimberly R.
El Monte
It's pretty good. Not the brand of kettle chips I usually get but have bought them before. They taste great. The options if flavors is cool too. They're super crunchy. But could be flavored a bit more.
Grace B.
clarkston
These chips are way too high in sodium for me at least. This is definitely not my favorite flavor even though I love this brand of chips. In my opinion this flavor is a little overpriced. I wouldn’t recommend these.
Leslie l.
greensboro
Probably one of the best sea salt chops out there.They are really toasty.The one thing I don’t like is there is a bunch of salt.But they are affordable.I would recommend
Anna S.
Oregon City , OR
Yum! I love having these for any get together they truly are the perfect chip. You can eat them by themselves or they are mild enough to go with just about any dip you could think up. Plus the stores around me do sales on them pretty consistently so they are even cheaper then most other brands!
Samantha W.
Seattle
I just love these, they’re nice to crunch on and are great for dipping. These are absolutely delicious! I buy these from Safeway or wherever I’m at. Chips are never healthy but they’re a whole lot of fun to eat. Yes I definitely would recommend these to others, they’re that good!
Bek O.
Love these kettle sea salt chips! You can find them at any local grocery store for a decent price! They have very few ingredients so they don’t make you feel guilty after eating them. I would highly recommend the sea salt flavor! Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Potato Chips