BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut Sea Salt Potato Chips: 0g trans fat No MSG Natural colors and flavors Only natural oils No preservatives Gluten free Non-GMO ingredients see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristin S.
Rocklin, CA
These are my absolute favorite potato chips!! I try to avoid buying them though, because they must be absolutely horrible for you, as they are greasy and salty, and you can't stop eating them once you open the bag. These are not your typical thin potato chips - they're really thick and extra crunchy and delicious! They're seriously super addicting - must be all the salt and grease!
Devin G.
Owings Mills, MD
These are my favorite potato chips of all time! I love the thicker chip, the slightly greasy feel...all of it! My family always puts these out on holidays with a delicious onion dip, and they are gone in seconds. I will always grab a bag when I want that down home feel and am craving something salty.
Christine A.
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! I love that Costco sells them too! If you like potato chips, I would give these a try! Having a party? Get a bag from Costco and ease the stress of trying to figure out what to serve your guests as a snack before dinner. These are also good with any dips!
Shantell F.
Rio Rancho, NM
I would have probably never bought these but my father-in-law brought them for a party we had at our house. I loved the taste they were great! Perfectly salted and much less greasy than other chips! I was not a fan of how thick they were and I did not think they tasted to great with dip but they were great on their own.
Sarah K.
Abilene, TX
Kettle Brand is my favorite brand of potato chips. The flavors are awesome and the chips are always super crispy. It doesn't feel as greasy and gross as other types of potato chips. Although the krinkle cut chips are cut a little thicker than the normal chips, they almost seem a little soggy to me in comparison. I prefer the standard cut over the krinkle cut, but I still don't think this brand can be beat!
Side note, though, the bags are extremely hard to open and I pretty much always just have to cut it, so that is a little annoying.
Stephanie E.
Pontiac, MI
I consider Kettle brand potato chips as one of my favorites. I tried the kettle cut sea salt chips,as usual they were great! The reson I like the Kettle brand is that first, they are super crunchy, second the ingredients are healthier than other brands. The cost fits the product. They are a higher quality product. I recommend Kettle chips!
Sue W.
I consider this brand comparable to Ms. Vickie's potato chips, although I would say that this brand has heavier seasoning. This makes the chips more flavorful but also pretty difficult to finish a whole bag (or even most of the bag). Overall though, still an enjoyable taste.
Katie S.
Ames, IA
Sea Salt potato chips are some of my all time favorite chips.  Especially kettle cooked! I love the crispiness to eat bite and I am never disappointed when I buy these chips.  The only con is that there is sometimes more air than chips and that is a little disappointing.
Amanda S.
Peshtigo, WI
I love sea salt on anything. Kettle chips are my favorite. They tasted amazing. The sea salt was not overpowering. It was hard not to eat the whole bag right away. They were delicious! I will be repurchasing these again.
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
These are so addicting! These are my absolute favourite chips. They are so good that I can eat the whole bag in one setting. I have to stop myself to not let my salt intake get the best of me. I would buy a million of these if I could.