BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Brand Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips.
Party size.
Salt & fresh ground pepper.
Great taste....naturally™.

Buy on Walmart
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
I never ever eat flavored chips but these are AMAZING. They have large chunks of cracked pepper and salt- but they arent too salty. I buy these all the time. My mom and I frequently “accidentally” finish a whole bag. The full size bag is great for sharing, and the mini is perfect for one person as a side with a sandwich or soup, or even as a snack. I like the consistency of these. They are super thick and crunchy. Ive turned many friends on to these chips theyre so great.
Caitlin R.
Appomattox
If you’re looking for a crunchy, salty, healthy potato chip, kettle brand is what you need. You don’t feel awful for eating an entire bag and you just feel healthy eating them. They paid greatly with French onion or green onion dips! Also, they’re super affordable! Kroger runs sales on their average sized bags 2/$4 fairly regularly!
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
The flavor of these chips are great! I really like them, however, they used to come in the not crinkle cut version and I was in love with those! Unfortunately, these are only available in this style now and I am not a fan. If they ever bring this back to the traditional cut, it will be 5 stars for me again!
Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
Kettle Brand® Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Krinkle Cut Potato Chips i love because of the peppery taste. It is perfect and not too much. Only improvement i would suggest it that it should contain less salt as it kind of is a turn off for me. Otherwise the crunch is perfect and they taste great.
Kyle N.
Maysville, MO
There is no greater flavor on this earth than these chips. Poseidon himself infused those chips with the raging fury of the ocean and passed them to God himself, who covered them in the finest of peppery spices. This snack is guaranteed to both blow your mind and provide unending joy when reaching into your snack cabinet.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
Super good and super savory! I was surprised how much I liked these the first time I tried them. The flavor is great. The waffle cut makes them crispy and easier to eat than other kettle chips. Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Potato Chips
Anastasia R.
Jacksonville, FL
I’m a fairly disciples person, but when it comes to salt & cracked pepper chips... I have no control. I must avoid the chips isle altogether unless I want to leave with a big bag of these. They’re so good, I’ve finished them in the car before even getting home on multiple occasions...
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
The Salt and Pepper Kettle chips are a staple in our pantry at home. All four kids love them and they were the first of the Kettle brand chips I ever tried so they are near and dear to my heart. They are so good you don’t even need dip!
Positively P.
These are favorite chips at our house. They are so delicious, and kind of addicting. We always wish for more chips in the bag. Potato chips aren’t the healthiest, but the sodium content for these chips is not too high so I like that.
Raven M.
Harpersville, AL
One of my all time favorite chips. I’m all about crunch factor and you definitely get it. I’m a for sure repeat consumer. Not sure if they are healthy or another guilty pleasure but one thing for sure you will not be disappointed.