Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsKettle Brand
Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips

by Kettle Brand

Kettle® Brand Krinkle Cut™ Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips.
Sharing Size.
Great Taste...Naturally™.

Where can I find these?Are they any good?
Start your review of Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
These chips hold nothing but pleasant memories for my family and I. No matter what flavor you buy they are always delicious and super flavorful. These crisps are a regular item on my family's shopping list
Madison D.
Nashville, TN
Kettle Brand chips are THE BEST chips. I love the taste and the crunch of these chips. Highly recommend.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I love kettle chips and this flavor is good but I prefer the jalapeño flavored ones
Jessica H.
Central, SC
I love these chips. I could seriously sit and eat a whole bag by myself. Every time I go to the store I buy at least a bag.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This products combines two things that I love when it comes to snacks; Kettle Cut Poato Chips and Chedder & Sour Cream flavor! These chips are great because they are a lot less greasy and a lot more crunchy than regular potato chip brands. They also have a delicious Chedder & Sour cream flavor that is fresh and bold, without being overwhelming! I would highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys Chedder & sour cream flavored things, as well as to those who have never tried something that tastes like this before!
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
These are so good. They are really crunchy and loaded with cheddar and sour cream flavor!
Sarah C.
San marcos, Ca
These are SO good. Bought them along with two other brands for an event and these were gone in five minutes!
Katie R.
Richmond , VA
All the flavored chips were awesome! The texture ha nice and real tasting m
All the flavored chips were awesome! The texture ha nice and real tasting m
Katherine G.
Brooklyn
SO GOOD! Kettle Brand Krinkle chips are my favorite because of the excellent crunch plus cheddar & sour cream is one of my favorite flavors of chips. These are extra flavorful & one of my guilty pleasures!
Sheri S.
Eugene, Or
One of my favorite chips and chip brands. Crunchy and tasty with just enough cheddar flavor.