Kettle Brand®  Krinkle Cut Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kettle® Brand Krinkle Cut™ Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips.
Sharing Size.
Great Taste...Naturally™.

• Where can I find these?Are they any good?2 Answers
Kettle Brand®  Krinkle Cut Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Ashley G.
These are a good go to for game night with friends. They are deliciously flavored with cheddar and have a slight tang from the sour cream. A little dangerous though because if I don't share I am likely to eat the whole bag. I usually don't buy them because they are a tad more than other chips, but they are certainly a treat
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
These chips are my absolute favorite. I got them for a bbq and they were the perfect addition with our hot dogs and hamburgers. The flavor was amazing and I didn't feel that bad about having a few. Kettle brand chips are always my go-to brand from now on.
Madaline J.
Kettle brand potato chips are one of my favorites. I love how crispy they are. There are a lot of cheddar and sour cream chips, but these are definitely one of the best. Perfect for a get together, or to binge alone on the couch ;).

Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
Ruffles are much better. The super crunchy texture doesn't really go with the flavor. I got them for free in a snack basket and I don't think I would get them myself at the store. I love regular kettle chips though!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband loves these things. They somehow always end up in my cart and once they get home they’re gone within a day or two. It’s one of our favorite snacks to have around the house. So addicting and they have so many flavors! Perfect for parties.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love Kettle's ruffle chips! Crispy chip with ridges to catch all the seasoning. I'm a fan of ranch flavored anything so this is a no brainer from me. What's not to like about it? I would buy again.
Kelsey N.
maize
Kettle Brand is my go to! I hate how other brands of chips are frail and some are very bland tasting. Kettle’s chips are very thick and filling and they pack in some AMAZING flavors!
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
These are not only better for you than regular potatoe chips, they taste so good! My favorite part is the crunch. They're so crunchy and full of flavor, you have to put the bag away to make yourself stop eating them!!
Sheena R.
Lynchburg, VA
Kettle chips are one of my favorite snacks. They fresh as well as crunchy: it feels amazing on the palate. I find this brand to be quite affordable and I usually get them each time I go grocery shopping. I always offer it to my friends and they love it!
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
These chips hold nothing but pleasant memories for my family and I. No matter what flavor you buy they are always delicious and super flavorful. These crisps are a regular item on my family's shopping list
Michelle M.
Where can I find these?Are they any good?