BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

These Buffalo Bleu™ Krinkle Cut™ chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste so great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients, the finest potatoes, natural oils, and craft cooking methods. And they're backed by a commitment to sustainability like wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: Simply great tasting, all natural potato chips made by a company that cares.

Buy on iHerb*
Natasha H.
Crown Point, IN
This is my most favorite chip of all time! When I was living on the West Coast, you could get this in most grocery stores or any store that was selling any chips. Since I have moved to the Midwest, this is VERY hard to find. I do crave chips once in a while and I always try to find this. I find other flavors from Kettle, but never this flavor. Whenever I see this or my husband, we always get it for me.
Rachel L.
New Hartford , NY
These are my all time favourite snack food. I never dip them with anything because I think they are so good on their own. They have a great balance of spice without overpowering the flavour. I often demolish a whole bag in one sitting because once I start munching on these I just can't stop!
Desiree B.
Always get these chips no matter the flavor .They are so innovative with their flavor.  I'm on a quest to try all the flavors they offer. Love so many of them already, that I don't have a favorite. They are all that good. Llove the crunch also.
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
I love buffalo wings and so when I saw the Kettle Brand® Krinkle Cut Buffalo Bleu Potato Chips I had to try them. They are amazing!!! The price is definitely worth it and if you live wings like I do then you should try these
Amanda T.
I wish I could find coupons for these/they'd go on sale more often! That being said, these are my favorite chips but I cannot always validate buying myself more expensive chips. The buffalo flavor is my favorite, they are not too spicy.
Jennifer S.
Ocala, FL
These chips are delicious! I love the flavor combination and the fact that they are made with good ingredients. They give a great crunch too! Wonderful for when I’m craving a bunch of chicken wings. I definitely recommend these chips.
Kathy L.
Clovis
I don't even know how to describe my love for this chip, the flavor is soooo good. If we open a bag I can guarantee it's gone before the end of the day. The Krinkle cut makes it even better, kettle chips are always so crispy and fresh tasting!
Kaurie P.
Saint Cloud, FL
The kettle cooked brand buffalo bleu chips are the best! This is the only bag of chips that everyone in the house likes and can agree on! We buy these very often. They have the perfect crisp and crunch and has the perfect flavoring.
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
I'm only giving these a 3 because the taste is too strong . I went in thinking this would be flavorful but the flavor was way too bold. We normally get sea salt chips so this was a big difference than our usual
Kristin Haley H.
Moody, AL
These chips are amazing!! Anything kettle cooked to me is delicious and it has fewer calories. I love the buffalo bleu, spicy queso, and Bloody Mary! These are so good and I could eat a whole case of them lol