Kettle  Brand® Krinkle Chips Zesty Ranch

BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Who needs dip when the party's already on the chip? New Zesty Ranch blends tangy, creamy, all natural sour cream with real herbs, peppercorns and onions for signature Kettle Brand® flavor nestled into the deep ridges of our crunchy, Krinkle Cut potato chips. This is ranch done right...naturally. We slice our Krinkle Cut chips nice and thick, so you get a satisfying crunch in every bite. It’s the perfect chip for dipping, but you don’t need to with all the bold, all-natural flavor nestled into those rich, golden ridges. Kettle chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste so great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients and the finest potatoes, natural oils and craft cooking methods. And they're backed by a commitment to sustainability like wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel. Kettle Brand Potato Chips: simply great tasting, all natural potato chips made by a company that cares.

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Safflower and/or Sunflower Oil), Buttermilk, Sea Salt, Whey, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Tomato Powder, Cream, Yeast Extract, Nonfat Milk, Citric Acid, Chili Pepper, Lactic Acid, Dehydrated Parsley, Natural Flavors, White Distilled Vinegar, Calcium Lactate, Spice. Contains Milk.

Kettle  Brand® Krinkle Chips Zesty Ranch
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
Kettle Brand® Krinkle Chips Zesty Ranch

One bite and….well…these chips were just okay. Now, Kettle has actually done well with a light and crispy tortilla chip, “not unlike a baked Dorito!!

However , Kettle's flavor profile is just off in my opinion. The first thing I noticed as far as Taste was concerned with an immediate TANG – a real sour tang that wasn’t a dealbreaker, it simply dominated any creaminess in the chip itself. After the tang subsided, the remaining familiar ranch flavors mixed well with the slight creaminess of the powder. But with the tang, it was almost as if the ranch was a little too bold – overpowering the lightness of the chip.

I'm a huge fan of kettle chips and they have a plethora of varieties when it comes to flavor;!however this flavor chip I won't be visiting again.
Josh B.
Eau Claire
Like I said earlier I love spicy and I really like the ranch flavor. The kettle chips in General are all good but this would probably be my favorite flavor. Very healthy and affordable which is awesome.
Keith B.
Fernandina, FL
Kettle brand chips put all other chip brands to shame. These chips are absolutely the best chips on earth. The only reason I’m giving this review 4 stars, it’s because they are not as easy to find as other brands of chips. I wish all stores carried kettle brand chips.
Reagen B.
Emmett
If you haven't tried kettle chips, I recommend you do so!! They taste so great and are a healthier alternative than most chips. Super good with all sorts of different food and a great snack to eat while watching movies, etc.
Alexander R.
Bluffton
One of the best and healthy healthiest chips out there on the market you would definitely want to try this one it's delicious then gredients inside of it was good you won't regret it easy to get at your local convenience store go ahead and grab two or three bags
Maryleigh C.
Knox
I love crunch. The extra hardness of the chip. The taste is delicious. Price is a little more the the standard lays.. ranch seasoning. I will be purchasing these again. You can find them at a grocery store.
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
my absolutely favorite kind of chips. the flavor of zesty ranch is a great combination of the crunch of the chip. its not too healthy but would definitely buy again for a great treat
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE these zesty ranch chips! Chips are my kryptonite for sure... and these are DELICIOUS. Sadly, I can almost eat half a bag of these in one sitting! They're addicting. I like the kettle brand chips and they often go on sale making them reasonably priced. They can be found at most grocery stores, Walmart, etc. Also, I'm not sure I know of a chip brand with as wide of variety in flavors (I appreciate options). The ranch flavor isn't too much on these chips and they're just salty enough. My only complaint is that the bags are a little small : ) I will definitely be buying these again and I highly recommend them for your snacking pleasure!
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
These chips are really my guilty pleasure, but the way they are cooked makes me feel like it is a healthy and delicious, homemade snack. This brand is always reliable and all their flavors are absolutely delicious. I am constantly impressed. This ranch flavor is quite true to the actual flavor. I would definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone looking for a delicious snack!
Isabel M.
Chatsworth, CA
My husband loves these chips. It's so hard to find a brand that he likes because of allergies / sensitivities. So when we first tried Kettle brand we were so happy with the minimal amount of ingredients these chips contain! And they taste amazing! 2 big thumbs up for Kettle brand!
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
What's your favorite Kettle Brand?
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
Where can I buy these so I can try them?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Does the krinkle taste better?