Kettle  Brand® Krinkle Chips Zesty Ranch

BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kettle  Brand® Krinkle Chips Zesty Ranch
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
Kettle Brand® Krinkle Chips Zesty Ranch

One bite and….well…these chips were just okay. Now, Kettle has actually done well with a light and crispy tortilla chip, “not unlike a baked Dorito!!

However , Kettle's flavor profile is just off in my opinion. The first thing I noticed as far as Taste was concerned with an immediate TANG – a real sour tang that wasn’t a dealbreaker, it simply dominated any creaminess in the chip itself. After the tang subsided, the remaining familiar ranch flavors mixed well with the slight creaminess of the powder. But with the tang, it was almost as if the ranch was a little too bold – overpowering the lightness of the chip.

I'm a huge fan of kettle chips and they have a plethora of varieties when it comes to flavor;!however this flavor chip I won't be visiting again.
Keith B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Kettle brand chips put all other chip brands to shame. These chips are absolutely the best chips on earth. The only reason I’m giving this review 4 stars, it’s because they are not as easy to find as other brands of chips. I wish all stores carried kettle brand chips.
Reagen B.
Emmett
If you haven't tried kettle chips, I recommend you do so!! They taste so great and are a healthier alternative than most chips. Super good with all sorts of different food and a great snack to eat while watching movies, etc.
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
my absolutely favorite kind of chips. the flavor of zesty ranch is a great combination of the crunch of the chip. its not too healthy but would definitely buy again for a great treat
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE these zesty ranch chips! Chips are my kryptonite for sure... and these are DELICIOUS. Sadly, I can almost eat half a bag of these in one sitting! They're addicting. I like the kettle brand chips and they often go on sale making them reasonably priced. They can be found at most grocery stores, Walmart, etc. Also, I'm not sure I know of a chip brand with as wide of variety in flavors (I appreciate options). The ranch flavor isn't too much on these chips and they're just salty enough. My only complaint is that the bags are a little small : ) I will definitely be buying these again and I highly recommend them for your snacking pleasure!
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
These chips are really my guilty pleasure, but the way they are cooked makes me feel like it is a healthy and delicious, homemade snack. This brand is always reliable and all their flavors are absolutely delicious. I am constantly impressed. This ranch flavor is quite true to the actual flavor. I would definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone looking for a delicious snack!
Isabel M.
Chatsworth, CA
My husband loves these chips. It's so hard to find a brand that he likes because of allergies / sensitivities. So when we first tried Kettle brand we were so happy with the minimal amount of ingredients these chips contain! And they taste amazing! 2 big thumbs up for Kettle brand!
Shannon S.
Huntington Beach, CA
I lab Kettle brand chips. They're crispy have just enough salt in come in many different flavours. I personally really like song vinegar and black pepper and salt neighbours. They have limited ingredients and aren't filled with a bunch of preservatives like many chips are.
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
Definitely one of the best chips I've ever had! I'm a huge ranch dressing person so maybe that's why but dang these are delicious and full of flavor. Doesn't pack too much of a punch though. I will have to try other flavors like this.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
These are so good! This is a staple in my husbands lunch box! Love the ranch flavor that these have! Love that I can just grab them and go! These meet all my expectations and more! We love these in our house!
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
Where can I buy these so I can try them?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Does the krinkle taste better?