BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Behold, the perfect chip. Pick one up. Turn it gently in your hand. Admire the character, the unique, individual shape, the beautiful tawny gold color. We gently cook our potatoes to perfection in the finest oils, and then gently season them with the freshest, all natural ingredients and spices, creating chips with deep, rich flavors and fresh-from-the-field character.

Julie C.
Kettle brand chips are some of the best chips on the market. They have so many unique flavors and varieties that all taste so good. They’re all gluten free and non-gmo which is awesome. I always have these on my grocery list.
Amanda B.
Camas, WA
When I find different flavors of chips, I'm always a little weary to try them.  Especially when it comes to Korean BBQ, which I am a huge fan of, I was a little skeptical.  I bought some and was not dissapointed.  These are by far my favorite flavor of chips and they really do taste of the Korean BBQ that I've had before!  I can never find them in stores because they seem to not stock them fast enough, but when I see them, I typically buy them out!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
SO tasty. my favorite flavored chips. they're packed with flavor, not spicy, but doesn't taste like other bbq chips. extremely good and my go to chips at the convenient store.
Ryan F.
Solid bbq chips if you want something a little different then traditional bbq chips. These aren't bad but are far from the best either by far.
Ava-Li B.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite of the kettle brand hands down, a very unique but tasty crunch chip the flavor is spot on korean bbq on a chip!
Sloane L.
High Falls
This flavor is delicious. A lot of stores don't carry this particular one. I found it once and I searched for months.
Alexis F.
Redmond
So frickin good, the first time I tried these I was in heaven they're amazing! I really love the flavor of these chip
Sarah W.
I love that they have this flavor. It is so unique and tastes just like the real thing. I will be buying more soon
Donna S.
Imperial Beach, CA
I love BBQ chips of a BBQ everything taste great crisp chips and not that expensive I can eat the whole bag myself
Taiyewo A.
I love me some potato chips! I grabbed these at the grocery store to try something new and wow! I can't wait to grab another one! This flavour is so well put together and I especially loved the bright packaging! My snack shelf if waiting to be refilled!

Vitamin Shoppe