Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Jalapeño Kettle Brand® Potato Chips Have A Zesty, South Of The Border Flavor. Striking A Perfect Balance Between Fresh, Well-rounded Flavor And The Clean, Spicy Bite Of Jalapeño Peppers, These All-natural Chips Are Easy To Eat With A Satisfying Burn That Sneaks Up On You. Pair Them With An Ice Cold Cerveza And Kick Back With This Festive, Fiery Flavor.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Natural Flavors, Torula Yeast, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Jalapeño Powder, Parsley Flakes, Paprika Extract (Color).

Kettle Brand® Jalepeno  Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips
Kelly N.
Gardena, CA
This is one of my favorite chip flavors. The texture is nice and crispy and it has sort of a hint of banana aftertaste to it. This must just be me, though. Haha! It is a bit on the saltier side since it’s packed with flavor but absolutely addicting.
Serena G.
El Monte
These chips are to die for theyre crunchy and have the right spice they are a bit pricy but I say they're worth it! Would recommend buying them it's a great combo for a little lunch sandwhich!
Alyssa M.
These are so good although the kettle brand my favorite ones from the kettle brand are the salt and vinegar these are the next runner-up and so are the pepperoni I try not to buy them as much because I can honestly eat a whole bag boy myself but just so bad for you but these are so good. If you haven't tried these the kettle brand chips I highly recommend them.
Rossemery M.
These are my favorite jalapeno chips! They have such a great taste and crispy texture! I get these almost every time I go to the grocery store! If you like spicy and can take some heat, you will love these. I love eating these with sandwiches! Yum!
Ashley F.
Fairfield
If you love Jalapeño flavor as I do, you'll love these! They have a nice kick. The texture is absolutely wonderful! Extremely crunchy and holds up to the thickest of dips. I use Jalapeño cheese dip because I'm a glutton for punishment. I highly recommend these if you enjoy a tasty and wonderful snack
Izaira N.
Los Angeles
Omg these are my all time favorite chips from this brand they are affordable and crunchy and tasty everything you want in some chips they are spicy but not to hot delicious is not even the word more like addicting!!!
Janelle H.
Carson, CA
These are one of my favorite chips ever. They are super crunchy and crispy and they do not just hurt your mouth like other spicy chips. They are a little oily but that is just because of the way they are made.
Darya C.
I love kettle chips with all of my heart and their jalapeño chips are amazing. I could eat bags of this stuff for days. These chips are great for any occasion or to just munch on in your bed while watching tv
Ashton B.
Waco, GA
I love anything that has a jalapeño flavor!!! And these are the best!!! They are a little spicy so if you like spicy then you will definitely love these! You can buy these anywhere and they are a great price.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
My self and my family love these chips they do not only have a great taste but the price is also good we love spicy foods so this is perfect for us to have as what u call junk food
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Are these chips spicy or hot?
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I have seen these in the stores and have often thought about getting them but didn't know if I would like them. Are these any good?
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Are these chips really spicy? Or really salty?
Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the spiciest) how hot are these?
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
I love jalapeños BUT my friend doesn't! Are these super spicy or mild?

Kettle Brand® Jalepeno  Potato Chips