Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Jalapeño Kettle Brand® Potato Chips Have A Zesty, South Of The Border Flavor. Striking A Perfect Balance Between Fresh, Well-rounded Flavor And The Clean, Spicy Bite Of Jalapeño Peppers, These All-natural Chips Are Easy To Eat With A Satisfying Burn That Sneaks Up On You. Pair Them With An Ice Cold Cerveza And Kick Back With This Festive, Fiery Flavor.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Natural Flavors, Torula Yeast, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Jalapeño Powder, Parsley Flakes, Paprika Extract (Color).

Kettle Brand® Jalepeno  Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips
Katarina V.
Chowchilla, CA
I never used to be a fan of Kettle chips until my boyfriend introduced me to the Kettle Jalapeño flavor. It tastes delicious and the chips are just the perfect amount of crunch, some brands can be too hard but these are great!
Parker W.
Anderson, SC
These chips are always amazing. The jalapeño flavor is never over powering and always tastes great. This is the brand I purchase most often because I feel they are the best. I would just like the chips themselves to be larger.
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
I really enjoy these chips. They tend to be extra crunchy and crispy. They’ve got great flavor, a bit of a kick really. The bags also seem to be mostly full of air, I get disappointed with the amount but again flavor is great
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite spicy chip! Super crunchy, really flavorful and I always get this brand of chips! Goes great with New Mexican green chilie dip! I always can find these in most stores and love all the different flavors they offer!
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy anything jalapeño (thanks to living in Texas) and this are wonderful! I prefer baked chips just because they are not oily like the others. These are a great choice!
Taylor S.
Birmingham, AL
The most tasty and delicious chips you will ever put in your mouth. If you can go into Firehouse and get a sandwich without grabbing these chips I just cannot trust you. Kettle chips are great anyway but I love this flavor. They aren’t spicy just very flavorful.
Clarissa C.
Love the taste! Very flavorful and the perfect crunch balance. Definitely worth the price and is a great pair with any sandwich or wrap. Also, tastes good with chicken salad or tuna as well. This is always a buy when I’m at the store.
Alicia D.
Powell, TN
These are some of my favorite chips! Are usually try not to snack a lot on empty food but these chips are so easy to snack on or add to a meal. They always have a great taste and a great crunch. One of my favorite chips!
Janki B.
I can’t even count how many bags of this I have bought in my lifetime. In terms of branding for jalapeño kettle chips, this brand will always be the winner. I always have at least 2 bags of this in my pantry at all times!
Reiley H.
Clearwater, FL
These are delicious chips. I thoroughly enjoy eating these every time I get them. I love spicy foods, though these are not that spicy. They're the perfect snack, and I would recommend these to anyone looking for a snack.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Are these chips spicy or hot?
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I have seen these in the stores and have often thought about getting them but didn't know if I would like them. Are these any good?
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Are these chips really spicy? Or really salty?
Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the spiciest) how hot are these?
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
I love jalapeños BUT my friend doesn't! Are these super spicy or mild?

Kettle Brand® Jalepeno  Potato Chips