Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND #27 in Chips

Descriptions:

Jalapeño Kettle Brand® Potato Chips Have A Zesty, South Of The Border Flavor. Striking A Perfect Balance Between Fresh, Well-rounded Flavor And The Clean, Spicy Bite Of Jalapeño Peppers, These All-natural Chips Are Easy To Eat With A Satisfying Burn That Sneaks Up On You. Pair Them With An Ice Cold Cerveza And Kick Back With This Festive, Fiery Flavor.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Natural Flavors, Torula Yeast, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Jalapeño Powder, Parsley Flakes, Paprika Extract (Color).

Kettle Brand® Jalepeno  Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips
Heather H.
Edmond
They’re a kick in the buds, the taste buds! I love how crispy these chips are. They deliver an extra crunch with a heaping amount of heat. The flavor is definitely not lacking. They’re affordable for the amount you receive and pair well with just about any other guilty pleasure. I mostly like to munch on them by themselves, because who needs anything else when you’ve got chips? There’s a reason why these jalapeño crisps have a chip on their shoulder!
Cherea S.
Fort Pierce, FL
I like almost anything with jalapeño pepper! It was as good as it gets for a jalapeño flavored potato chip. I ate the whole bag. I wouldn’t finish it if I didn’t like it. Lol. I say try ‘em. Also, some people don’t like the crunchiness of kettle style chips. I don’t care. (I do eat s lot of snacks. 😩)
Kathy V.
Modesto, CA
Love these! Great taste and price!!
LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Flavored Potato ChipsMiss Vickie's® Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato ChipsKettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips try them!!!trust me you’ll love them!!you can snack on them with a sandwhich!
dottie H.
I am so addicted to these! I literally have a problem stopping, and I normally eat the entire bag In one setting. (oops 🤷🏼‍♀️) but I’ve learned to buy them at Walmart and not Quiktrip, just to save a little money
Jessie S.
Greenville
One of my favorite brands and flavor of chips!  I love the jalepeno flavor.  It is bold and has a little kick, but not overwhelmingly spicy.  The chips are perfectly crunchy and highly addictive.  Kettle Brand has tons of great flavors, but this is one of the best!
Veranica A.
Brownfield, TX
The jalepeno Flavor are so yummy! Love how they taste and crispiness of the chips. The flavor is spicy but not too spicy. My kids really love to eat these with sandwiches. Also a little healthier than regular chips so that’s really good. I do recommend these.
Juliana I.
These are my favorite jalapeño chips ever. There is something about the crunch and the spice. These are the perfect amount of kick without being too much. If you don’t like spice I would still recommend these. There’s a small kick but they are so tasty!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville
These are addicting chips. The jalapeño flavor comes out so good. The kettle chip is the perfect amount of crunch and seasoning. They are delicious. They do pack some heat with the flavor but Id your a jalapeño fan , you will love these tasty chips.
Savannah B.
I love these chips so much they go great with sandwiches and have the right amount of crisp and have wonderful flavor. You must try these chips !! I buy them from heb and they have tons of different flavors and all that I have tried are great
JAE-LOVE S.
Shelton, CT
I’m not a potato chip person but this I can eat all day. I always get this chip at Walmart and it’s so delicious 😋 it has the right amount of spices and it’s super cheap. I love it better when it’s that time of the month also. It’s the best.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Are these chips spicy or hot?
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I have seen these in the stores and have often thought about getting them but didn't know if I would like them. Are these any good?
Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the spiciest) how hot are these?
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Are these chips really spicy? Or really salty?
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
I love jalapeños BUT my friend doesn't! Are these super spicy or mild?