BY KETTLE BRAND #85 in Chips

Descriptions:

Jalapeño Kettle Brand® Potato Chips Have A Zesty, South Of The Border Flavor. Striking A Perfect Balance Between Fresh, Well-rounded Flavor And The Clean, Spicy Bite Of Jalapeño Peppers, These All-natural Chips Are Easy To Eat With A Satisfying Burn That Sneaks Up On You. Pair Them With An Ice Cold Cerveza And Kick Back With This Festive, Fiery Flavor.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Natural Flavors, Torula Yeast, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Jalapeño Powder, Parsley Flakes, Paprika Extract (Color).

Kettle Brand® Jalepeno  Potato Chips
Heather H.
Edmond
They’re a kick in the buds, the taste buds! I love how crispy these chips are. They deliver an extra crunch with a heaping amount of heat. The flavor is definitely not lacking. They’re affordable for the amount you receive and pair well with just about any other guilty pleasure. I mostly like to munch on them by themselves, because who needs anything else when you’ve got chips? There’s a reason why these jalapeño crisps have a chip on their shoulder!
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHIP!!! I've always loved spicy food and these chips have a nice spicy kick without it ruining your palette. They are so nice and crispy it makes it hard to enjoy any other kind of chips. Kettle cooked is the absolute best!!
Cherea S.
Fort pierce, FL
I like almost anything with jalapeño pepper! It was as good as it gets for a jalapeño flavored potato chip. I ate the whole bag. I wouldn’t finish it if I didn’t like it. Lol. I say try ‘em. Also, some people don’t like the crunchiness of kettle style chips. I don’t care. (I do eat s lot of snacks. 😩)
dottie H.
I am so addicted to these! I literally have a problem stopping, and I normally eat the entire bag In one setting. (oops 🤷🏼‍♀️) but I’ve learned to buy them at Walmart and not Quiktrip, just to save a little money
Veranica A.
Brownfield, TX
The jalepeno Flavor are so yummy! Love how they taste and crispiness of the chips. The flavor is spicy but not too spicy. My kids really love to eat these with sandwiches. Also a little healthier than regular chips so that’s really good. I do recommend these.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
These are addicting chips. The jalapeño flavor comes out so good. The kettle chip is the perfect amount of crunch and seasoning. They are delicious. They do pack some heat with the flavor but Id your a jalapeño fan , you will love these tasty chips.
Mar J.
I’m a self admitted junk food junkie, so if you’ve got some good chips, im going to be all over them. These jalapeño chips are delicious. Nice jalapeño flavor with a fantastic kettle cooked crunch. Yeah, that bag won’t last too long in this house.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I do love Kettle chips they are in my top 10 chip brands that I love. I do like spice but not to much and although I thought this Jalapeno flavor is super savory the after taste for me was to spicy. I have tried these numerous times because I do love the flavor its just it leaves to much spice after eating them for me.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
These are my ultimate favorites! Doesn’t get better then the crispy chip with a kick of spice! Kettle chips make for a jam packed textured party in your mouth! These are always on sale so be sure to grab a bag if you’re into spicy snacks!
Marissa V.
Love these chips! They are spicy and the flavor taste great. They might be a little expensive but are worth buying. Don’t consider them as healthy but are better than regular chips. Recommend these chips to anybody that hasn’t tried them!
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Are these chips spicy or hot?
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I have seen these in the stores and have often thought about getting them but didn't know if I would like them. Are these any good?
Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the spiciest) how hot are these?
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Are these chips really spicy? Or really salty?
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
I love jalapeños BUT my friend doesn't! Are these super spicy or mild?

back