Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND #19 in Chips

Jalapeño Kettle Brand® Potato Chips Have A Zesty, South Of The Border Flavor. Striking A Perfect Balance Between Fresh, Well-rounded Flavor And The Clean, Spicy Bite Of Jalapeño Peppers, These All-natural Chips Are Easy To Eat With A Satisfying Burn That Sneaks Up On You. Pair Them With An Ice Cold Cerveza And Kick Back With This Festive, Fiery Flavor.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Natural Flavors, Torula Yeast, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Jalapeño Powder, Parsley Flakes, Paprika Extract (Color).

Kettle Brand® Jalepeno  Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
We get these for work, and I love them. I also sometimes get them at a sandwich place here in town. The flavor is nice. No, it's not healthy, what are you talking about? It's a bag of chips, honestly. Does it meet my expectations. See: it's a bag of chips. It tasted good and didn't make me vomit out every orifice. That's what I expect from a bag of chips, so sure. It met my expectations. Geez influenster.
Brandie G.
Hesperia , CA
Sooooo yummy! These chips pack tons of flavor, are tasty and they are actually good for you. I know for me it's hard to choose healthier things when there are so many choices, but when I see these on the shelves I go right for them. Not too spicy so don't be afraid of the jalapeño name. You won't be disappointed.
em H.
Cumming
I love jalapeño chips so so much and so i was skeptical at first when i thought of buying them from a different brand. These are so good not too spicy but still have that kick that you are looking for. They are also a good price for the sizes of bags it comes in.
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
These are my favorite chips, ILove them with sandwiches or on their own. I don’t think that they are a spicy but it adds a great flavor to any meal you have. They are so delicious I can’t get enough you have to at least try them out once.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are fine. They are crunchy and spicy but also hella greasy. I hate the oil/grease flavor, it really detracts from how supremely crunchy and amazing the chip actually is. Would recommend but also can’t finish the whole mini bag.
LaTayia A.
My all time favorite jalapeno chips! These are my go to jalapeno flavored chips. I feel like the seasoning on these is perfect! If you've never had jalapeno chips but want to try them, I recommend that you purchase this brand.
Janki B.
I can’t even count how many bags of this I have bought in my lifetime. In terms of branding for jalapeño kettle chips, this brand will always be the winner. I always have at least 2 bags of this in my pantry at all times!
Donna M.
Myrtle Point, OR
I love these chips so much. This brand is amazing and I haven’t tried a flavor yet that I don’t like. Something about these chips have a wonderful crunch and I love them. I love the flavor and I love how long they last.
Kayla M.
West Columbia, SC
I love that these have less (not by much) calories than other bags. The Jalapeño is definitely my favorite flavor and I can find them at any grocery store typically on sale so I pick it up for parties, movie nights, or just snacking for myself and hubby.
Ashley L.
N Versailles, PA
Mmmm my go to potato chip is Vickie’s kettle jalapeño chips. Seriously addicting, I may have had a whole bag in one sitting. But who hasn’t had those moments. Nothing beats mindlessly munching on some jalapeño chips
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Are these chips spicy or hot?
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I have seen these in the stores and have often thought about getting them but didn't know if I would like them. Are these any good?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I have had this brand in other flavored. Is this one too spicy?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Do you have a lighter calorie version?? I count calories..
Claire  C.
I have seen these when I do my grocery shopping but I would just like to know if they are super spicy or not so that I don't buy a bag and not end up liking it :)?