Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND #78 in Chips

Descriptions:

Jalapeño Kettle Brand® Potato Chips Have A Zesty, South Of The Border Flavor. Striking A Perfect Balance Between Fresh, Well-rounded Flavor And The Clean, Spicy Bite Of Jalapeño Peppers, These All-natural Chips Are Easy To Eat With A Satisfying Burn That Sneaks Up On You. Pair Them With An Ice Cold Cerveza And Kick Back With This Festive, Fiery Flavor.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Natural Flavors, Torula Yeast, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Jalapeño Powder, Parsley Flakes, Paprika Extract (Color).

Kettle Brand® Jalepeno  Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips
Evelyn H.
I like this chips they sometimes have different flavors like sometimes it will be spicy and sometimes not they are kind of healty because it doesn’t have that many chemicals like the other type of chips that have a lot of chemicals of taste because of the spicy flavor I buy this chip mostly in Kroger because that’s where I lossy see them and if you have the card of Kroger you can get discount I recommend you to try this chips :)
Kathy V.
Modesto , CA
Love these! Great taste and price!!
LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Flavored Potato ChipsMiss Vickie's® Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato ChipsKettle Brand® Jalapeno Potato Chips try them!!!trust me you’ll love them!!you can snack on them with a sandwhich!
Jessie S.
Greenville
One of my favorite brands and flavor of chips!  I love the jalepeno flavor.  It is bold and has a little kick, but not overwhelmingly spicy.  The chips are perfectly crunchy and highly addictive.  Kettle Brand has tons of great flavors, but this is one of the best!
Juliana I.
These are my favorite jalapeño chips ever. There is something about the crunch and the spice. These are the perfect amount of kick without being too much. If you don’t like spice I would still recommend these. There’s a small kick but they are so tasty!
Paige C.
The first jalapeño ketttle chips I ever tried. kettle brand is consistent and I love anything spicy. Hear tend to have less of the jalapeño flavor I want and just more heat. Some people prefer that but I truly want to taste that fresh jalapeño pepper.
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
These are my favorite chips, ILove them with sandwiches or on their own. I don’t think that they are a spicy but it adds a great flavor to any meal you have. They are so delicious I can’t get enough you have to at least try them out once.
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
Wonderful!! This is now the only chip product I buy. I absolutely love it. The chips are not spicy at all. Everyone I know loves them. I highly recommend them if you like jalapeños. I will continue to buy these as long as they exist.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are fine. They are crunchy and spicy but also hella greasy. I hate the oil/grease flavor, it really detracts from how supremely crunchy and amazing the chip actually is. Would recommend but also can’t finish the whole mini bag.
Richiya F.
Champaign, IL
Best chips ever the crunch plus the little bit of heat is everything I like and that I would definitely recommend to you guys goes great with anything as well all the flavors are also good but the jalapeño is my personal favorite
Faiza S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love kettle chips they are great. I love the staleness of them makes it that much crunchy and better. The jalapeño flavor is my all time favorite. I always purchase it and definitely recommend if you want to try kettle chips
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Are these chips spicy or hot?
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I have seen these in the stores and have often thought about getting them but didn't know if I would like them. Are these any good?
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
I have had this brand in other flavored. Is this one too spicy?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Do you have a lighter calorie version?? I count calories..
Claire  C.
I have seen these when I do my grocery shopping but I would just like to know if they are super spicy or not so that I don't buy a bag and not end up liking it :)?