Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND #5 in Chips

Descriptions:

Jalapeño Kettle Brand® Potato Chips Have A Zesty, South Of The Border Flavor. Striking A Perfect Balance Between Fresh, Well-rounded Flavor And The Clean, Spicy Bite Of Jalapeño Peppers, These All-natural Chips Are Easy To Eat With A Satisfying Burn That Sneaks Up On You. Pair Them With An Ice Cold Cerveza And Kick Back With This Festive, Fiery Flavor.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Natural Flavors, Torula Yeast, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Jalapeño Powder, Parsley Flakes, Paprika Extract (Color).

Kettle Brand® Jalepeno  Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalepeno Potato Chips
Evelyn H.
I like this chips they sometimes have different flavors like sometimes it will be spicy and sometimes not they are kind of healty because it doesn’t have that many chemicals like the other type of chips that have a lot of chemicals of taste because of the spicy flavor I buy this chip mostly in Kroger because that’s where I lossy see them and if you have the card of Kroger you can get discount I recommend you to try this chips :)
sarah o.
I can eat the whole bag. Just sayin'. For myself it's not spicy - there's a slight heat and it's very tasty. This has a great crunch and honestly it's hard for me to put the bag down. Satisfyingly pairs well with cold icy plain naked jasmine tea imo :) Appreciate that this flavor is easily found in Target and my local grocery stores.
Cherea S.
Fort Pierce, FL
I like almost anything with jalapeño pepper! It was as good as it gets for a jalapeño flavored potato chip. I ate the whole bag. I wouldn’t finish it if I didn’t like it. Lol. I say try ‘em. Also, some people don’t like the crunchiness of kettle style chips. I don’t care. (I do eat s lot of snacks. 😩)
Kathy V.
Modesto, CA
Love these! Great taste and price!!
LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Flavored Potato ChipsMiss Vickie's® Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato ChipsKettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips try them!!!trust me you’ll love them!!you can snack on them with a sandwhich!
dottie H.
I am so addicted to these! I literally have a problem stopping, and I normally eat the entire bag In one setting. (oops 🤷🏼‍♀️) but I’ve learned to buy them at Walmart and not Quiktrip, just to save a little money
Jessie S.
Greenville
One of my favorite brands and flavor of chips!  I love the jalepeno flavor.  It is bold and has a little kick, but not overwhelmingly spicy.  The chips are perfectly crunchy and highly addictive.  Kettle Brand has tons of great flavors, but this is one of the best!
Sherri p.
Las vegas, NV
my whole family loves these chips. its a little expensive so when they are on sale we always buy more than one. but the price makes no difference because we are buying it regardless. the flavor, the crunch everything about these chips scream amazing. its flavor in every bite.
Veranica A.
Brownfield, TX
The jalepeno Flavor are so yummy! Love how they taste and crispiness of the chips. The flavor is spicy but not too spicy. My kids really love to eat these with sandwiches. Also a little healthier than regular chips so that’s really good. I do recommend these.
Juliana I.
These are my favorite jalapeño chips ever. There is something about the crunch and the spice. These are the perfect amount of kick without being too much. If you don’t like spice I would still recommend these. There’s a small kick but they are so tasty!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville
These are addicting chips. The jalapeño flavor comes out so good. The kettle chip is the perfect amount of crunch and seasoning. They are delicious. They do pack some heat with the flavor but Id your a jalapeño fan , you will love these tasty chips.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Are these chips spicy or hot?
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I have seen these in the stores and have often thought about getting them but didn't know if I would like them. Are these any good?
Angela M.
Derby, KS
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the spiciest) how hot are these?
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Are these chips really spicy? Or really salty?
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
I love jalapeños BUT my friend doesn't! Are these super spicy or mild?