BY KETTLE BRAND #16 in Chips

Our Jalepeño chips have a zesty, south of the border flavor. Striking a perfect balance between fresh, well-rounded flavor and the clean, spicy bite of jalepeño peppers, these all natural chips are easy to eat with a satisfying burn that sneaks up on you. Pair them with an ice cold cerveza and kick back with this festive, fiery flavor.

• I have seen these when I do my grocery shopping but I would just li...3 Answers
  • How are these? I'm dying to try them but not many people I know tri...2 Answers
  • Do these have a strong taste?1 Answers
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Hicker and crispier than your tradition potato chips with great taste. The salt seemed to be baked into the chips rather than sprinkled on which makes every bite satisfying without having a lot of salt rubbing on your fingers.

The one ounce bags are great for children or if you want portion control with your snacking/meals habits. This product is great for kids lunches as it's just the perfect amount without overdoing the calories/fat/salt intake and will teach kids proper portion control.

This is not a good product if you want to snack in bulk as there are cheaper options if you buy larger bags. Each bag comes with around 15-20 chips depending on the sizes

Packaging wise it could use some work. The open-tab opens vertically which doesn't make much sense as you get disoriented from turning it to the side and having the text in the wrong position and may spill on occasion if you are not self aware. The only reason I think it is designed this way is that it discourage you from digging deep into the bag and getting your hands greasy as there is more open space for your hands to reach in. Also upon opening it's hard to re-seal prompting you eat it all in on go.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Tulsa, OK
I love chips. Like in a non healthy way, I love chips. Kettle brand is one of my favorite brands because of the nice crunch and high quality. The jalapeno flavor is SO delicious. It is spicy but not too hot that you can't eat it. Just enough spice/heat to give you that burn you crave. The only problem is that I eat way too many in one sitting! I just cant put the bag down! They are hard like classic kettle chips but I do not mind at all. I love them! They also pair great with a little sour cream . . . you're welcome :)
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Oh my gosh these chips are delicious!!! They are my husband's favorite chips and I usually end up eating more of them than I should. I usually don't tend to get jalapeño flavored chips, I tend to grab something with lime or cheesy chips but these are great. We don't buy them often because I swear we would finish a bag very quickly lol
Since they are kettle chips they are very crunchy and they have a lot of foldy ones which I love!
They are sold at out local supermarket and they are pretty inexpensive.
shipra M.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite chips! A bit on the spicy side but that's what I love about them. The kettle cooked feels so much healthier then other types of chips and the texture is addicting. so crunchy and crispy. It's not too salty either. They have the perfect amount of crunch and are always very fresh tasting. The jalepeno flavor is great and a great amount of spice. I am a repeat consumer of these chips when we get sandwiches out. Perfect with a sandwich! I would recommend to others if you like a little spicy!
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I have a love hate relationship with these chips because they taste really good but they're just a little too hard in my opinion. I know they're kettle chips and all but I really think they could make them a little thinner and still keep the kettle factor. These are not good to give to your kids in any flavor because they're too hard and sharp... and even I have been poked in the guns while eating these. I'm a fan of the flavor but not the chip itself.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
I was very skeptical when I saw this flavor. I only tried them out of curiosity, and (to be honest) because I didn't really want chips that day, so being disappointed wasn't a risk.

OH.MY.GOODNESS. They are soooo delicious. They're addictive. There's the crispy, crunchy chip, the salty potato flavor, and then that kick of jalapeno. I can't stop eating them once I start. Now, I get this flavor *every* time I'm getting chips for myself.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Now I love the whole concept and texture for kettle cooked chips. They have to be my favorite way to enjoy potato chips but this particular brand and flavor fall short. I often get those odd green potato chip that isn't just green but taste fine no these taste like dirt and burnt leaves and the flavor is like inhaling gases and not really jalepeno like. The brand itself is great and I enjoy their other flavors but not these.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Statesville, NC
The Kettle brand chips are crunchy and packed full of flavor!! The jalapeño flavor in particular are very spicy but oh so addicting that you might not mind if your mouth is on fire. They are a little more pricey for a small bag of chips but worth every penny in my option. You can pick up a bag of these at a local subway while you pick up a 6 inch sub or find them at Walmart!!! Hope you love them as much as I do!!
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
O-M-G!! When my husband opened up the first bag of these ever and I tasted that first chip ever, I think I actually swooned. They're thick and crunchy, and really quite hot, but you just can't stop eating them! I will actually eat a whole big bag myself! I've told my husband he's not to buy them anymore,.... then I tell him off for not buying them.. you know how it is. YES!! I HIGHLY recommend these.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Kettle chips are always a little better than regular crunchy or in the flavors are much more pronounced. I like the jalapeño chips because the flavors not overwhelming and they complement the crunchy kettle chips. Sometimes when you get a really folded up chip there's a lot of jalapeño flavor or not a lot of seasoning. Neither of these is really good but there's no real way to control that I suppose
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Are these chips spicy or hot?
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I have seen these in the stores and have often thought about getting them but didn't know if I would like them. Are these any good?
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I have had this brand in other flavored. Is this one too spicy?
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Do you have a lighter calorie version?? I count calories..
Claire  C.
Claire C.
I have seen these when I do my grocery shopping but I would just like to know if they are super spicy or not so that I don't buy a bag and not end up liking it :)?