Kettle  Brand® Jalapeño Popcorn

Kettle Brand® Jalapeño Popcorn

BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Who said we have to stick to potatoes? Our popcorn is like lifting the lid off your mom's cast iron skillet (when she isn't looking) and sneaking a handful of fluffy, delicious kernels. You want to grab more, but you aren't sure when she is going to look back. Go for it, I promise not to tell...I really enjoy spicy snacks. Whether it's smoky roasted pepper, a tangy brined chile, or a knock-your-socks-off burner, heat is such an interesting component to flavor. That's why I was so excited when I was asked to lead the flavor development of Kettle Brand Jalapeno Popcorn using real jalapeno chilies as our guide, we refined the flavor until the recipe was perfect--fresh, green, and hot enough to get your taste buds excited, but not too hot to wear them out! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, Rebecca Andersen.

Kettle  Brand® Jalapeño Popcorn
Kettle Brand® Jalapeño Popcorn
Leelee B.
I just tried the Kettle brand Jalapeño popcorn and loved it. It was delicious and the jalapeño flavor gave it the right amount of spice. It was affordable and meet all my expectations. I would recommend this to others and I will purchase these again!
Destiny W.
Keystone Heights
As you can tell I'm a jalapeño lover! So these hit up my alley, and I purchased them at Walmart, Pros, so good. healthy option. Similar to regular popcorn, just better! I would recommend them for a great snack idea!
Parul G.
Irving, TX
I love how crunchy they are. The flavor is amazing with the perfect spice and salt level. They are delicious. I like these because as compared to chips from other brands, these I feel are less salty.
Angela P.
Stockholm
I LOOOOOVE the jalapeño popcorn! Just hot enough that it's a great snack without being so hot that you can't eat more than a few. I could easily eat a whole bag to myself
Riana F.
atlanta, GA
I love the spicy popcorn. I like that it tastes fresh unlike how processed other brands taste. It's pretty addictive. Don't let my boyfriend find them or they're gone! 😂😂
Mayra L.
I lalalove this Chips well popcorn I started with the jalapeno chips and fell in love then I had to give this a try I would say they are pretty good but I still prefer the jalapeno chips .
Christina M.
Lowell , MA
You don't find these in many place! Especially with popcorn ! Definitely absolutely yummy! Perfect snack with kick if your looking for some flavor in yah life 🙌🏼
Estherrrrrr💦😻 P.
New York city
These are most defenently my most favorite  snake in the the work they tastes just like popcorn but better it's sweet but with not a lot of suger it's great for on the go and like I said these are my favorite snacks and I would recommend this to other's and so will you after eating this
Vang C.
Sacramento, CA
These popcorn are something with a good crisp and a good amount of spice. The price of these chips are comparable to other chips. Given that they are a slightly alternative brand, it may be a little more than some chips. I don't buy these often, but would recommend them.
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
My friend bought me this flavor when I was pregnant. And I must say it satisfy my hungry or snacking as well as me. I just tried this product once and haven't tried second time. If I have to buy again I will buy this flavor. may be they should make cheese, jalapeño popcorn.