Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

The Spicy Bite Of Garden-fresh Jalapeño Peppers Make These Chips Easy To Eat And Will Keep You Coming Back For More All-organic Goodness. Pair With An Ice Cold Margarita And Kick Back With This Festive Flavor.

Organic Potatoes, Organic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Salt, Sea Salt, Organic Jalapeno Powder, Organic Green Bell Pepper Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Rice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Parsley Flakes, Citric Acid.

Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
  • "these are my favorite chips they aren't to spicy and have an amazing crunch if you like slightly spicy foods then these are a perfect snack for you." in 1 review
Shelbi N.
The kettle cooked jalapeno chips are the best I highly recommend them to anybody who loves you know that's sweet and spicy and sour taste it's amazing I love it so much like just try it it's amazing
Yered C.
Cedar Hill
These are probably my favorite chips out there. They’re a little tangy to where you get the spice but aren’t overwhelmed. I love this brand since they carry organic chips. I also love the crunch on these since they’re slightly thicker than the average lays chips.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
These jalapeño chips are soooo amazingggg! I could eat them all day long. I don’t eat a lot of chips now but when i do eat chips, I usually want these. Super delicious! Love the flavor of them and would recommend to ones who like a little spicy or want to change things up a little.
Jessica G.
Jalapeño chips are one of my must have kitchen snacks. These aren’t going to be the healthy option but they sure will be the most delicious! And you won’t be disappointed! I’ve eaten these for breakfast because the bag was so tempting the moment I woke up!
Francia G.
Los Angeles, CA
PERFECT FOR CRAVINGS OR A MIDNIGHT SNACK😍😍😍😍
SUPER AFFORDABLE 😍😍.... *whispers* send me some sample of this😫😂😍 very delicious yesss hunny. Pros a bag that’s big but also Cons it has a little few chips in there...... so I need someone to fix that. I recommend this to any spicy food fan💘💘
Manni S.
Perfect savory snack to pack for the day or to eat at home while watching movies. The jalepeno flavor has a complexity to it, that makes it taste more satisfying than normal potato chips.
Brittni B.
Spring
Somtimea you just need a salty spicy snack. These are a great choice . They are not so hot that you can't keep eati g them . They hace such good flavor and they are just the right thickness for a thin chip but hold up and don't break apart
Andrea M.
Surrey, BC
Very crispy!!! They don’t leave that soggy oily taste in your mouth or on your fingers, they have a full flavour but are not overwhelming. I do need to stop mid way through to take a breather but I can’t stop eating them
Adriana G.
Fairfield
I give this a 5 because if i want a nice healthy snack i get some of these with my Turkey sandwich and my water and your good to go
Tania A.
Oklahoma City
Just love the texture and flavor of these chips. I'm not too big on spicy foods, but can't seem to keep my hands off of these chips.
Amanda D.