Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

The Spicy Bite Of Garden-fresh Jalapeño Peppers Make These Chips Easy To Eat And Will Keep You Coming Back For More All-organic Goodness. Pair With An Ice Cold Margarita And Kick Back With This Festive Flavor.

Organic Potatoes, Organic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Salt, Sea Salt, Organic Jalapeno Powder, Organic Green Bell Pepper Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Rice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Parsley Flakes, Citric Acid.

Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
  • "these are my favorite chips they aren't to spicy and have an amazing crunch if you like slightly spicy foods then these are a perfect snack for you." in 1 review
David M.
El Paso, TX
This is my all time favorite chip flavor. The crunch I️ get from these chips is great. The spices of the jalapeño make this my go to snack at subway when I️ want to ad a crush to my meal.
Manni S.
Perfect savory snack to pack for the day or to eat at home while watching movies. The jalepeno flavor has a complexity to it, that makes it taste more satisfying than normal potato chips.
Shannon P.
New Carlisle, OH
Of you like jalapeño flavored things these are the chips for you. They have a great taste and are nice and crispy. I highly recommend these along with the other flavors by this brand. They do not disappoint.
Leslie V.
Brainerd
Love these!! Not a fan of Jalapenos but these are honestly not that spicy at all. They do have a little kick to them but if you aren't a fan of too spicy these are good for you!
Alyna d.
Richmond Hill, GA
My favorite chips I love the Spice they kick in to make it have lots of flavor. It really met my expectations on how it was going to taste. I recommend buying these and trying
Dolly N.
Austin, TX
These chips are sooo freaking good. I would eat these with everything...on their own, on a sandwich, on my couch while I shamefully stuff fistfuls in my gaping gob. These are how good these chips are
Chalise P.
Stafford, TX
If I eat chips, I mainly eat these. The price is good, plus since they are a tad bit spicy, it prevents me from eating the whole bag in one sitting, lol. I recommend.
Casey H.
Garden Grove, CA
Great taste. Nice crunch, These are much healthy than other chip brands. The chips are have a thicker feel than other chips and are my go to for a side with my sandwiches.
Halle B.
Louisville, KY
Kettle Brand Jalapeño Chips are absolutely Delicious! The flavor is not overpowering like other brands, I’ve tried others such as Miss Vickie’s and Great Value, these have got to be my favorite hands down! Five stars for sure!
Erica S.
Oh my God these are so amazing every time I go to Subway I have to get a bag the flavor is to die for. If you haven't already had these chips you definitely should try them
Amanda D.