Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

The Spicy Bite Of Garden-fresh Jalapeño Peppers Make These Chips Easy To Eat And Will Keep You Coming Back For More All-organic Goodness. Pair With An Ice Cold Margarita And Kick Back With This Festive Flavor.

Organic Potatoes, Organic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Salt, Sea Salt, Organic Jalapeno Powder, Organic Green Bell Pepper Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Rice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Parsley Flakes, Citric Acid.

Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
  • "these are my favorite chips they aren't to spicy and have an amazing crunch if you like slightly spicy foods then these are a perfect snack for you." in 1 review
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
THESE ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHIPS SUPER FLAVORFUL AND YUMMY GREAT SPICE NOT TO HOT. I definitely 100x recommend these if your into jalapeño chips! This brand also carries a lot of great different flavor chips!
Kristen B.
Cleveland, OH
Delicious chips but unfortunately not many in a bag! You must like spicy food in order to like these - they have a very serious kick. I indulge in them, just wish the bag was full of the chips not mostly empty!
Keisha S.
North Little Rock
My favorite flavor/brand of chips! Great flavor without being too spicy. Perfect with a nice sandwich! Afforable price for an awesome quality of chip. Similar to other Kettle brands. My goto brand of chips. Kettle Brand always offers great chip flavors. My kids even love the spice !
Briana H.
North Branford, CT
These are my favorite chips. I love kettle chips more than regular chips but the heat of the jalapeno just top it off. I could eat these everyday. They're not spicy to the point of pain, they're just right.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
These are seriously some of the best chips on the market. We buy these pretty often and they are great to put on a sandwich for an extra kick! You can get them at most grocery stores! I love to get them when they're 2/$5 or 2/$6 at Walmart!
Chyanne E.
Tastes amazing and goes great with your sandwhich at lunch! Adds a tiny extra spice and flare to the average sandwhich youre probably eating. Great with chili soup or as a side to a dish! Highly recommend!
Sarah A.
Okay y’all listen. These chips are the bomb! I love the jalepeño kick and the CRUNCH in every little bite! Best chips to pair with a yummy sandwich it pita from pitapit! Go get some they are delicious :)
Keila D.
Houston
This are literally the best Jalapeño chips there is out there!! The Lay ones are very greasy but this ones are crispy and tasty!! It does have the jalapeño taste which I really like~ of you want tot eat jalapeño chips Kettle are the best!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
My first favorite are the regular jalepeno but this one when I find it is so tasty also! I love this brand and the crunch and flavor packed chip! My friends always eat them up when we have the munchies!
Harika T.
Love these chips. I generally buy them from my local Kroger’s store. I like the taste of these chips. And since they are kettle cooked I don’t find them too greasy. Will definitely recommend. Try it!
Amanda D.