Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips

BY KETTLE BRAND

The Spicy Bite Of Garden-fresh Jalapeño Peppers Make These Chips Easy To Eat And Will Keep You Coming Back For More All-organic Goodness. Pair With An Ice Cold Margarita And Kick Back With This Festive Flavor.

Organic Potatoes, Organic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Salt, Sea Salt, Organic Jalapeno Powder, Organic Green Bell Pepper Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Rice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Organic Parsley Flakes, Citric Acid.

Kettle  Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
  • "these are my favorite chips they aren't to spicy and have an amazing crunch if you like slightly spicy foods then these are a perfect snack for you." in 1 review
Yered C.
Cedar Hill
These are probably my favorite chips out there. They’re a little tangy to where you get the spice but aren’t overwhelmed. I love this brand since they carry organic chips. I also love the crunch on these since they’re slightly thicker than the average lays chips.
Maggie R.
Bemidji, MN
Love love love this brand of potato chips. And the brand in general. I love spicy foods so these chips are perfect. They are pretty intensely hot but they’re definitely hard to put down. I could easily eat a bag in a sitting.
Donna Y.
Boiling Springs
I would eat these every day for lunch with my sub! My tastebuds just explode when I put one in my mouth with the jalapeño flavor and the big CRUNCH you get with the chip is just so satisfying! These are some of my favorites
Margaret C.
Omaha , NE
I love these chips! They are my favorite! I eat them all the time. I love crunch that they have and their spicyness! They just add the right flavor to anything! I get them at Walmart or hyvee! I eat them as a snack or side!
Denisha M.
La Mesa, CA
By far one of my favs!!!! I love the crunchiness of the chip!! This particular flavor is my favorite, I love having these chips with a sandwich from sprouts! They also have a lot of other flavors that are just as great!
Makena C.
Grand Junction, CO
Kettle cook is my absolute favorite brand of chips! I buy this product every time I run out! If you love the crunch and spicy flavor these are the chips for you! Bags not just filled with air like other brands of chips!
Mary Beth M.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the flavor! Not too hot! Doesn’t hurt after! ;-) I love how you get all of the flavor, but none of the burn. Other chips this flavor can be too spicy for wimps like me, but this one has all of the right flavors.
Demi C.
Campobello, SC
Spicy spicy!!! But amazing!!! Y’all have got to try these if you never have before! They are amazing and super inexpensive! You can find them at any grocery store, usually. I would definitely recommend this to others
Joni H.
Magnolia, TX
These are my all-time favorite ingredients. I eat these so much and can never get enough!! They don't have too many ingredients so I don't feel bad eating them. They are so yummy by themselves or with a good sammie.
Tommi V.
brownsville, texas
These are heaven sent, taste is amazing texture and feel I love them only cons sometimes they’re too hard also got this at my local HEB I’ve been getting these chips since 2010 always a great healthy snack to go to
Amanda D.